GDT: Vancouver @ New Jersey

Mayday

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its a good point, but dont get too comfortable thinking they're so tired... because they honestly probably aren't THAT tired. every team obviously plays back to back games. we lucked out that their game went into OT but dont be surprised if they still come out very strong

LGD!! :cheers:

thats so crazy.. that division is so weak, and so up for grabs

it is, so, if none of the teams in a division have top 8 points, one of them still gets in right?

i want to see the isles get in, it would make my pre-season prediction crazy, danyeko made it too, just dont want them winning against us.

The division winners getting the top 3 seeds is stupid. I can understand the automatic playoff berth, but to have home ice is a joke. The saddest part about Winnipeg being in 3rd place with 67 points is that they have played 4 MORE GAMES THAN US and we still have 7 more points than them. Sad.

78 was totally backed up with people getting on the Parkway South.... At 4pm!!!

Btw for those curious, Krugs Tavern reopened and looks awesome

Fridays are always the worst for evening rush hour traffic. This is also only the 3rd Friday game we have had in 2 months at home, and we only have 1 more for the rest of the season.

I hope the Devils don't sit back and rest in fromt of the goal if we've got a lead starting the 3rd. This is NOT the team to do that against

This.

No slacking off tonight.

Win it for Doc. I hope the ceremony is on Center Ice.

:gd: :gd: :gd: