OFFICIAL!! Devils Trade for Kovalchuk

brickwall30

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get something straight right from the beginning, the Leafs just shut you out are about to do it again.. Kovalchuk is NO MATCH for the "monster" Dion, better keep your head up son, or this will be your first and last game as a Devil !!!

Go LEAFS GO.

Yea, but can the Laughs handle Salmela? I think not.

Lets get something straight right from the beginning, the Leafs just shut you out are about to do it again.. Kovalchuk is NO MATCH for the "monster" Dion, better keep your head up son, or this will be your first and last game as a Devil !!!

Go LEAFS GO.

Who in the blue hell are you?Leafs got one win against the Devils wippty dooo......so they got lucky once wont happen again.....Go Leafs Go all the way back to Ontario

Go LEAFS GO.

Are you kidding me? The Laffs are the biggest fail in the NHL.

LOL im just fvcking around with you guys.. :uni: I mean I am a die hard leaf fan but also a Huge Devils fan sine Marty has come into the league, at the time Potvin and Marty were my two favorites.. now its just Marty, since my leafs suck balls I always watch the Devils every game in the Playoffs.

I lurk here from time to time.. yesterday I found out the news late while at the gym.. I put up my hands and screamed "yeaahhhhh" across the whole gym.. it was funny.

I just wanted to come in here and see the excitement throught the forum and as expected this is a fun place atm.

anyways.. since my Leafs are out of the playoffs Its all Devils now so with two solid lines now this should make things very interesting in a long playoff run I hope.. take some pressure of Marty with some offensive players.

:gd:

Go LEAFS GO.

20100205075829_4b6c32154945e.jpg

print it bigger if you can

I wish I could it wont fit on the paper if I go any bigger. But I think it will do for tonight :D

Edited by TRepp

I wish I could it wont fit on the paper if I go any bigger. But I think it will do for tonight :D

maybe well see you on TV for being original?!? ahh Im sure youre not going to be the only one doing that.. what im wondering is who in the right mind would buy a Rupp Jersey :P

maybe well see you on TV for being original?!? ahh Im sure youre not going to be the only one doing that.. what im wondering is who in the right mind would buy a Rupp Jersey :P

ahah that would be funny, yeah there probably will be other people doing the same maybe even some getting a brand new Kovy jersey. Ahh Rupp is and was one of my favorites mainly for fighting :P . I think I am only 1 out of 3 who have a Rupp jersey.

Love those shirts guys! lol

"I was driving home and it was in rush hour so I didn't want to have my phone out, but it just kept ringing," Parise told NHL.com. "There were like 15 calls and I'm like, 'What the heck is going here? Did I get traded?' Then I found out and I was shocked, very surprised. I had heard rumors, but the more trade deadlines you go through you learn not to read anything into the speculation so I didn't really think it was going to happen. It did and it's great."

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=516397