Rangers Fan from NJ Suing MSG over Fight during 2012 Playoff Series Ag

DevsMan84

well I wouldn't be suing MSG, but those who were in the fight that got her injured. They would be more directly responsible

it was the security guard that shoved her over the seat... not the people involved in the fight why would they be sued they didnt injure her... msg would be getting sued because of the way one of their employees handled the situation.

it was the security guard that shoved her over the seat... not the people involved in the fight why would they be sued they didnt injure her... msg would be getting sued because of the way one of their employees handled the situation.

Yea I'd be suing the fvck out of MSG then.  She'll probably get free tickets or something now as an apology.  And I'm sure the security guard will be dealt with.  I doubt he would intentionally throw her down over the seats though.

Edited by Mike Brown

Yea I'd be suing the fvck out of MSG then.  She'll probably get free tickets or something now as an apology.  And I'm sure the security guard will be dealt with.  I doubt he would intentionally throw her down over the seats though.

im sure in the heat of trying to break up the scrap the lady probably just got indirectly shoved or bumped into hard and went down

Weird to be suing now, isn't it? Why wouldn't you deal with something like this right after it happened?

There's a 2 year statute of limitations on personal injuries in NJ. They might have taken time to see how she healed from her "injuries," taken time to hire an attorney, and tried to settle pre-suit with MSG before the 2 year period ran. It's not that uncommon.