Guess who cam to my store part II

msweet

. I'm not much of a shutterbug, but I know where I'm going now if I ever need a camera or am going to get one as a gift for someone- gotta support our own here at NJDevs!

Zubrus Approved - Matt needs to put that in the front window lol

Just curious, Matt have you ever looked into advertising with the Devils? You've never mentioned it but I'm guessing the idea has come to you

Zubrus Approved - Matt needs to put that in the front window lol

Just curious, Matt have you ever looked into advertising with the Devils? You've never mentioned it but I'm guessing the idea has come to you

I have worked successfully with the NJ Nets when they here in NJ. We were a sponsor and ran photography classes at games. "Shoot with the Pros" An awesome organization to work with.

I have tried unsuccessfully several times to advertise/sponsor the Devils. They have their heads up the a-sses.

that is awesome!! Unfortunately with the Devils anti-twitter rules we never get to experience our players off the ice. Must have been awesome to just have a normal chat with Zubie

Funny because I noticed how chatty Kovy is with facebook about his time playing in the KHL, I wonder if he is given a gag order during the devils season.

• 3 weeks later...