GDT: Devils @ Canadiens 1/14 - 7:30pm EST

Don

Next goal is going to be huge! 

I'm wondering if they screwed up the trivia question tonight... Who are the 3 players playing tonight who played for both Montreal and NJ.

1. Ryder 2. B. Gionta 3. ???

I'm going through the boxscore and I can't figure it out. Am I missing someone obvious?

Edited by devils102

Next goal is going to be huge!

I'm wondering if they screwed up the trivia question tonight... Who are the 3 players playing tonight who played for both Montreal and NJ.

1. Ryder 2. B. Gionta 3. ???

I'm going through the boxscore and I can't figure it out. Am I missing someone obvious?

zubrus. Damn auto correct. Edited by dmann422

Good call.

I thought I checked his past teams on the boxscore but I guess I forgot.

yeah admittedly I had to go player by player to think of it since I don't think he was there long and afterwards he was with Washington for so long.

On a side note I was shocked and disappointed to not see a "terrible overturned goal" thread on hfboards... Unless I missed it on quick glance.

It's OK, Pete and Lou, keep giving him the legend treatment over what's best for the team and keep running Salvador out there, too. It's unreal how many fireable moves a coach can escape and a GM who is teflon from yet another owner. 

C'mon, Marty was going to get this game, for obvious reasons...and give Pete credit for giving Schneider back-to-backs.  At least the breaks are going Marty's way...so far, anyway (and he's made some nice saves to boot).

One goal and 7 assists for Clowe now in his past 8 GP.  Good for him. 

• Like 1