adam star time

Guadana

What is an "AAA" player? And I don't really think it's a hot streak tbh. I think this a new page turning in Adam's game. It's funny because the day of the first game coming back from break I was thinking "when is he gonna be the Parise replacement we all expected?" given the similarity of their styles of play, and he's finally kicked it into gear, playing at the highest level of his career. 

What is an "AAA" player? And I don't really think it's a hot streak tbh. I think this a new page turning in Adam's game. It's funny because the day of the first game coming back from break I was thinking "when is he gonna be the Parise replacement we all expected?" given the similarity of their styles of play, and he's finally kicked it into gear, playing at the highest level of his career. 

I think Henrique definitely has a better shot than Parise

I think Henrique definitely has a better shot than Parise

Parise has a much more accurate shot, and gets it off in tight areas better than Henrique.  But Henrique has the harder shot for sure.  But Henrique is really becoming a good garbage man too.

Parise has a much more accurate shot, and gets it off in tight areas better than Henrique.  But Henrique has the harder shot for sure.  But Henrique is really becoming a good garbage man too.

Look at both of the Henrique goals last night. They really show his versatility as a goal scorer. Especially the second one, which was a really hard and accurate shot.

Parise of course is a great player, but he scores a lot more garbage goals than Henrique does. While Parise was playing for NJ, it seemed that he was scoring mostly from inside the circles, being at the right place at the right time, outworking opponents, etc. I never really considered his shot to be a major strength of his game, like I do with Henrique.

Look at both of the Henrique goals last night. They really show his versatility as a goal scorer. Especially the second one, which was a really hard and accurate shot.

Parise of course is a great player, but he scores a lot more garbage goals than Henrique does. While Parise was playing for NJ, it seemed that he was scoring mostly from inside the circles, being at the right place at the right time, outworking opponents, etc. I never really considered his shot to be a major strength of his game, like I do with Henrique.

Henrique has also scored a lot of garbage goals in his career.  There was a famous one in the 2012 playoffs.

I don't know about you guys, but it makes me so fvcking happy to have a young, talented player like Henrique locked up for a long time.  It feels amazing knowing we won't have to worry about him leaving for the foreseeable future.

so happy that I took the chance on a henrique jersey in 2012 instead of a parise one lol.

Agreed! I've worn my road Henrique jersey with the SCF patch to almost every game I've gone to this season. Love Rico. Probably my favorite player on the team right now.

Parise's shot was all about accuracy and quickness more than velocity.  He used screens very well, and often had a sneaky wrist shot.  He didn't need a lot of room to get it off, and was deadly accurate with it.  The only thing lacking was the velocity.  His shot was all about deception.

Well Zach has a pretty good streak going too 6 goals and 9 assists in the last 9 or something.

he even scored a goal from outside of the circles lol we havent seen a lot of those

Zach has a streak of 6 goals and 6 assists in 9 games (10 games if you're counting tonight).

Adam has a streak of 9 goals and 2 assists in 6 games.

Edited by Mike Brown

Zach has a streak of 6 goals and 6 assists in 9 games (10 games if you're counting tonight).

Adam has a streak of 9 goals and 2 assists in 6 games.

oh it was not a comparaison or wtv, people brought up zach and his shot and all and simply posted this since he was having a nice streak himself.

he just got an assist to so 6 goals 7 assists in 10 games

Parise's shot was all about accuracy and quickness more than velocity. He used screens very well, and often had a sneaky wrist shot. He didn't need a lot of room to get it off, and was deadly accurate with it. The only thing lacking was the velocity. His shot was all about deception.

Would you quit talking out of your ass for ONCE? Parise has a below average shot, very few of his goals come from above the slot. Parise RARELY beats a goalie from the outside with a shot. Parise is good at shooting for rebounds and hitting the goalie but he's not going to beat many with his shot.

For example, last night. I can't remember a single time Parise cut inside to the blue line gaining the zone and firing a rocket placed perfectly like Henrique did. Parise is a great hustle player but his shot alone isn't anything more than average at best