GDT: Phoenix @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

I'm in the pro-Schneider camp but it's only fair to give Brodeur some praise after a game like this. Sure the 1st goal was bad but there was not much he could do on the 2nd one and he kept them in it when they needed him to make saves. Good on him.

Fortunately for me, I can't get worked up over the shootout. What are the Devils now in shootout attempts dating back to last season? 1 for ??? Genuinely curious.

fvck YOU DEVILS. SERIOUSLY. fvck YOU! fvck YOU for breaking all laws of statistics and refusing to score in the shootout. ONE fvckING GOAL REALLY? ONE fvckING GOAL ALL SEASON. The Devil's Dancers could probably pull that off. They just don't fvcking deserve it. And then really, posters on here are going to blame goaltending for why we are not a playoff team this year? Really? fvcking really?

Story of the season folks.  Team battles hard, plays well for a good chuck of the game but can't finish when it matters.

Oh well.  It's hard to get upset anymore really.

Maybe we'll finally get Larsson up here for the next game.

I think you meant to say he's a loser who belongs in the AHL

Probably in most other organizations.  But on this offensively inept Devils team?  3rd line.   :giggle:

UN fvckING BELIEVABLE.. how long is it gonna take us to realize we have to ELEVATE THE PUCK!!! i called it earlier and thats what killed us

Brunner's move was sick, but no luck.

fvck me

It was nice, but for a guy who was denied 4 or 5 times in the game already, there was no reason or need to be that fancy. 

The next three games coming up are: @NYI, FLA, @BUF. Who thinks they'll win all three? I don't. They'll find a way to blow at least one of these games against the taint of the league. At least one.

I say they go 1-1-1.  They'll go something like 4-3-2 over the next 9. 

The next three games coming up are: @NYI, FLA, @BUF. Who thinks they'll win all three? I don't. They'll find a way to blow at least one of these games against the taint of the league. At least one.

Well, the Devils are taints themselves, but i fully expect some NYI rookie in his first game to score his first goal vs The Gorilla to win it, Scott Gomez to have a hat trick and Matt D'agostini to have a career evening.

I say they go 1-1-1.  They'll go something like 4-3-2 over the next 9. 

That makes sense. There is no easy games left in the year except against teams that 100% quit on a coach. Young teams like Buffalo and Florida can very challenging games. Lot of players that are trying to showcase themselves or are feeling more confident playing the spoiler role.