Battlestar

El Diablo

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, so first my favorite character, Chief Tyrol, has his entire existence made trivial by finding out he's a Cylon. Now his wife, who I also thought was a good character, gets killed. Why do I even bother watching this show anymore? I don't like any of the characters at all now.

Lee is a dickface lawyer going after the President just because he can. He knows the President can make the right decisions but is being manipulated.

Kara is a crazy slut.

Callie could have been a much deeper character, but only served as "that chick that Tyrol was with and had his kid" then went emo and got murdered.

This show is terrible. It has turned into Lost (but "in Space", pun intended).

• 1 month later...

Things didn't move slowly last episode... Lee's president and Adama steps down from command?

This season (and last) both have been let downs to me compared to the first season. Bring back the week to week drama around events in the fleet not the epic buildup to earth. Unless there's going to be flying motorcycles; then all is forgiven.

I don't know why I didn't question this earlier, but after the last episode we discover that the "Six" in the Galactica's brig is with child and its Ty's? If Ty is really a cylon, I thought Cylons couldn't reproduce with themselves?

I don't know why I didn't question this earlier, but after the last episode we discover that the "Six" in the Galactica's brig is with child and its Ty's? If Ty is really a cylon, I thought Cylons couldn't reproduce with themselves?

Maybe the Final Five are different?

They couldn't reproduce because they did not possess the emotion of love. The Cylons have been addressing this issue for decades to try to correct it . :)

They couldn't reproduce because they did not possess the emotion of love. The Cylons have been addressing this issue for decades to try to correct it . :)

Maybe its those glowing cylon spines that zap those little soldiers before they breach the wall. :uni:

So wait, we have to wait until next year to find out who the last cylon is? WTF over?

D'anna is resurrected. She may have hinted last night. Anyway, BSG has had a habit of splitting the season. Remember 2 then 2.5 etc. Seems like BSG and LOST will back around the same time. I am going to watch Eureka during the summer. Don't know about Dr. Who or Torchwood. So many shows so little time ;)

• 6 months later...

OK OK OK

So who else watched the webisode on scifi today and just got MORE confused?

also, this link has me guessing more and more!

argh jan 16 can't come fast enough

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...