What would you ask Langs about this year??

ev0lemi

he's going to be at the NHL offices in NYC with his daughter for the bring your daughters to work day (aww) tomorrow and i scored a press pass to take photos. i think there's question/answer too.

i've got a few things to pester hm about but i'm going to go with a big list and try to get as much as i can. I hope my boss lets me out for a few hours!

Ideas?

Do you like turkey sandwiches?

You think the tryptophan was what provoked his unstellar performance in the playoffs?

Actually, in all seriousness, I'd try to think of something different to ask him. I'm sure he's already heard the "how do you like it in New Jersey?" question a million times as well as the "do you miss Joe Nieuwendyk?" question.

Who knows...maybe you could ask about how he felt about being a playoff hero one year ago or how he handled the knee injury (how it must have been tough). Or you could ask something player related, you know, ask who he particularly gets along with or what kind of antics go on behind the scenes :P

You could ask him what the deal was with the Stanley Cup commercial he did for ESPN a few years ago when he was still with the Stars. It had him and his girlfriend going at it on a park bench with the Stanley Cup next to them and a horse leaning over their backs. I never understood that one but it made me laugh every time. What the hell was the deal with the horse? It's funny, because when we traded for Langs, that was the first thing I thought of.

Does anyone else remeber that commercial?

Edited by PhillyDevil

But seriously, I guess I'd like to know which situation he prefers personally. I don't know if he'd say, but he's used in all ways on this team when the going gets tough. Trouble scoring? Up he goes to the scoring line. Want to solidify the checking line? Off he goes to Madden's line.

Does he prefer one or the other or does he like being "that" guy, I guess is what I'd like to ask.

How come my girlfriend likes you so much? :puke:

-Scott

i'm sure there are a number of people who can answer that one for you without his help!

Oh, don't get TOO close or let him make longer than five-second eye contact...

yes mirrored sunglasses are a must! ;>

seriously though, i want to ask him about the injury and how it affected the rest of his season and what will he do if theres a lockout. i thought your question about his line pairings is good too.

I'm trying to come up with things other than the stevens question, the marty question and the burns question.

-emily

my bf tells me i can't hump his leg!

(he takes the fun out of everything

Oh, don't get TOO close or let him make longer than five-second eye contact...

yes mirrored sunglasses are a must! ;>

seriously though, i want to ask him about the injury and how it affected the rest of his season and what will he do if theres a lockout. i thought your question about his line pairings is good too.

I'm trying to come up with things other than the stevens question, the marty question and the burns question.

-emily

my bf tells me i can't hump his leg!

(he takes the fun out of everything

You should be pretty set. A lot of times these questions lead to other questions.

I know he's not playing at worlds, but you might ask if he wants to for World Cup and even if he's thinking about Athens at this point.

Be sure to report back! ;)