10$ Seats

J0llyR0ger

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. It is a Saturday. They let people buy the tickets at 5, I really doubt you could just show up then and get the $10 seats. The times I have done the ticket line, it's the same people in the line. They are always going to be there. But really, a weekend game gives everyone a chance to show up the the line and drink all day.

And besides that, if you live close enough to the arena you can just wait until like an hour before the game and get tickets to non-rival games for pennies on the dollar. I sat in 108 front row against Montreal for $45 for three tickets, after convenience charges and fees. So that was $15 a ticket. I would only do the $10 ticket line against the rags since tickets inflate and the flyers.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What time do you all suggest I should get there for $10 tickets tomorrow? Would 4 be early enough?

Way too late for a Friday against an Atlantic Division team. Id suggest 2-3 at least. Some people will be there at noon!

In line now. A lot of people are holding a spot for 20 others. This needs to be addressed.

I only stood in that line once, about 30 spots back, and I saw the same thing happen toward the front of the line. Luckily I still got my tickets. But everytime I think back on it, I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't do anything about it.

When that happens, if the people in front let it happen, then people from the back of the line need to go up to the front and refuse to leave until all line-crashers are forced to leave the line.

If all hell breaks loose, then so be it.

I only stood in that line once, about 30 spots back, and I saw the same thing happen toward the front of the line. Luckily I still got my tickets. But everytime I think back on it, I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't do anything about it.

When that happens, if the people in front let it happen, then people from the back of the line need to go up to the front and refuse to leave until all line-crashers are forced to leave the line.

If all hell breaks loose, then so be it.

Agreed. Hell breaking loose sometimes just needs to happen once before the sh!t is addressed.

• 3 weeks later...

Any suggestions on a good time to get to Newark to get tickets on Friday for the Flyers game? Trying this out for the first time!

This game will be very popular therefore I would say do not even attempt to use the line. Go online either at ticketmaster or stubhub and get the $37 seats. Yeah it is more but believe me after what happened to me a month ago plus other posters experience lately with this terrible line you will be saving yourself a lot of aggravation.

This game will be very popular therefore I would say do not even attempt to use the line. Go online either at ticketmaster or stubhub and get the $37 seats. Yeah it is more but believe me after what happened to me a month ago plus other posters experience lately with this terrible line you will be saving yourself a lot of aggravation.

Yea i have 2 upper levels for $30 each if ur interested. Section 230 row 5.

Yea i have 2 upper levels for $30 each if ur interested. Section 230 row 5.

well, this was discouraging, haha. thanks but i was doing the line for the cheaper tickets cause i've spent all my money on the devils already. if no one picks those up from you before friday i'd be glad to take them both for $30 ;)

well, this was discouraging, haha. thanks but i was doing the line for the cheaper tickets cause i've spent all my money on the devils already. if no one picks those up from you before friday i'd be glad to take them both for $30 ;)

Alright i'll keep u in mind if no one budges on the seats by friday. I'm a student right now and ive spent a nice chunk of my loans on the devils haha. But if ur willing to not wait til friday i can do both right now for $40.

It is better to tell you the truth now rather than to wait in line for a few hours on Friday, have people cut in line in front of you, and having the very real risk of you not getting a $10 seat. You could just get a single seat on ticketmaster or stubhub or even on here and spend a little more change and not waste hours on line.

This is how with Mortgage and bills and everything I can still go to 15-20 games a year as I just make sure I cut back on other stuff. Therefore I rarely drink on game days, I eat outside the arena (that 2 slices and 1 can of soda deal in the place in the Gateway tunnel for $4.50 is a steal as a slice in the arena is $5.75). I also do not pay for drink inside the arena as i sneak in a water bottle and sign up for the designated driver booth and get a free soda. Basically I am getting a free soda for agreeing not to drink any of the sh!t beers they have (Bud, Miller, Rolling rock, etc) and save me $9 a drink in the process.

Alright i'll keep u in mind if no one budges on the seats by friday. I'm a student right now and ive spent a nice chunk of my loans on the devils haha. But if ur willing to not wait til friday i can do both right now for $40.

yeah, same! i'll definitely take them for $40 if the offer is still on the table, i don't want to miss this game

It is better to tell you the truth now rather than to wait in line for a few hours on Friday, have people cut in line in front of you, and having the very real risk of you not getting a $10 seat. You could just get a single seat on ticketmaster or stubhub or even on here and spend a little more change and not waste hours on line.

This is how with Mortgage and bills and everything I can still go to 15-20 games a year as I just make sure I cut back on other stuff. Therefore I rarely drink on game days, I eat outside the arena (that 2 slices and 1 can of soda deal in the place in the Gateway tunnel for $4.50 is a steal as a slice in the arena is $5.75). I also do not pay for drink inside the arena as i sneak in a water bottle and sign up for the designated driver booth and get a free soda. Basically I am getting a free soda for agreeing not to drink any of the sh!t beers they have (Bud, Miller, Rolling rock, etc) and save me $9 a drink in the process.

Yeah, I appreciate the advice. I figured it would be packed being that it's a Flyers game and they always seem to invade the rock. >:o I've gotten a part-time job to afford going to a bunch of games ha, it's the train that kills me. But the tickets I purchased for the Islanders game tomorrow came with a $10 food/drink card so that's a nice plus. That pizza deal sounds awesome, what place is that?!

Yeah, I appreciate the advice. I figured it would be packed being that it's a Flyers game and they always seem to invade the rock. >:o I've gotten a part-time job to afford going to a bunch of games ha, it's the train that kills me. But the tickets I purchased for the Islanders game tomorrow came with a $10 food/drink card so that's a nice plus. That pizza deal sounds awesome, what place is that?!

It is that place when you go into the Gateway tunnel from Penn and it is the pizza place with the buffet on the right. They usually have a sign advertising that deal.

I got the flash pass at the beginning of the season in early oct so every game since the train has been free. Saved me a bit of dough.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.