199 replies to this topic

#21 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,761 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

anyone else think Henrique won't finish on the 4th line by the end of the game?

www.SterioDesign.com

#22 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

LGD!

Excited to see the return of the Adam's tonight

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#23 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,385 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

I think its Travis Green

Yep, think you've got it...Palffy wore 68 and 16 as an Islander.

Forgot how good a goal-scorer Palffy was...684 GP, 329 G, 384 A, 713 Pts. Shoulder pain allegedly was the reason he retired from the NHL at just 33 years old, but he played in the Slovakian leagues for a some years after leaving the NHL.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#24 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

"Do you like fish sticks?"

"Love them"

"Then you're a gay fish"

Let's go Devils!!

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#25 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

Let's GO DEVILS!!!
Posted Image

#26 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,993 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

Lets go devils. Rocking out in 213 tonight!

#27 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

Let's Henrique the crap out of those useless Isles!

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#28 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

Got seats downstairs in section 15 tonight. Rare for me to be anywhere but 117 haha. Excited to see the Devils whoop on the Isles from up close for a change. LGD!

believe-devs.jpg

#29 pumpkin cutter

pumpkin cutter

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

lets go boys! should be a great game since the isle have our number..

#30 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,823 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Let's Go Devils!
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#31 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Może diabły święto na spalenie, gnijące zwłoki zniszczone wyspiarze zawodnikami na lodzie tego wieczoru!
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#32 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

Może diabły święto na spalenie, gnijące zwłoki zniszczone wyspiarze zawodnikami na lodzie tego wieczoru!

This this another cryptogram!?

#33 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

Devils can feast on burning, rotting corpses destroyed islanders hockey players tonight!

1dun.jpg

#34 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

This this another cryptogram!?

Jesus...I forgot all about those. I'm not kidding, either.

Next GDT, they shall return!

[waves fist in air dramatically]
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#35 giodude

giodude

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

Haha those Isles jerseys are hideous, almost as bad as the original Coyotes jerseys.

Can anyone post a picture of those?
Posted Image

#36 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

Haha those Isles jerseys are hideous, almost as bad as the original Coyotes jerseys.

Can anyone post a picture of those?

Posted Image Posted Image

#37 giodude

giodude

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

hahahaha yes those are the ones!!
Posted Image

#38 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,738 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

Ah, the beautiful crack weasel jerseys! I have the one on the left in my collection.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#39 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,385 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Ah, the beautiful crack weasel jerseys! I have the one on the left in my collection.

I didn't think they were that bad at the time (not the standard home and aways, anyway...that green 3rd is pretty hard to take), but suffice it to say they haven't aged well at all. Yikes.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#40 giodude

giodude

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

I'd probably wear one of those jerseys for halloween
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users