Finals Schedule Released

smelly

The $10 seats still exist in location, but not price...they'll be more like $100 or so easy for this round. Still a lot cheaper than any of the current box office prices. And who knows, maybe you'll be able to eliminate the subhuman element of the $10 line now that a lot of 'them' will be priced out.

Football games are Sunday afternoon, who cares about that, it's a weekend lol. And they aren't going to the majority of Monday Night Football games anyway. Having to attend three Cup Finals games at 5 PM is brutal, especially since all of their regular season games and early round playoff games start at 7-7:30 WCT. I get out of work earlier than some and even I'd be hard pressed to get there at 5 unless I left early or went right from work. And then I'd 'have' to eat dinner at the game too, which is another hassle with the lines.

I believe the "$10 tickets" were $119 last round, so I would expect these to be $150 or more....

On a strictly business standpoint this is ferric for the devs to have two sat games scheduled if the series goes 5 or longer

It doesn't really matter to the Devils since these games'll sell out anyway, it matters to the fans cause it either makes it easier or harder to go to games depending on what you have planned (usually easier). From a business point of view though, it'll just be a further boon to the secondary market.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Weird for Kings fans to have their home weekday games at 5pm. :giggle:

Lived in Washington and California for quite a while, you get used to it. I missed early football games for almost the entire time I lived out west. It was kinda nice watching the 2000 Finals start at 4-5. I was in school still and didnt have late classes so was able to watch them all and the games would be over by 8 or so.

The oddest things were stuff like the Super Bowl. Super Bowl parties over by 8-9pm lol.

holy sh!t... i just saw that the guys are playing game 2 on Saturday... jesus christ as if it wasnt long enough to wait already... its killing the flow pretty bad

It could also be killing the Kings. Their layoff is even longer.

Any idea how early you had to get there for these before they sold out?

I know someone else said they had <40 tickets available, but it usually is, at least during the season, 50 wristbands, which are good for 2 tix. Haven't been on line in a while, but a friend went during the first round and said it was running as it always had been. Please do not take my word for this though, I don't want to be responsible for somebody miscalculating what time to show up.

That being said, I can't imagine if you get there by 10, maybe even 11, that you won't get a wristband, especially since in order to afford it, it's likely you have a paying job and that usually makes it hard to sit on a sidewalk for 6+ hours on a weekday. At least for game 1 that is. The Sat games will be brutal to get tix for. I have to drop a friend at Newark Penn on Wed whether I go to the game or not, so I may swing by around 9:30 and see what it looks like. I'll try to post on here to give people an idea of what they're looking at.

Whoever said tix in line were $119 for round 3, did you get them yourself or did you just hear that from someone? My buddy that went in Rd 1 said tix were $30, so I figured they'd be around $50 for rd 2 $75-80 for rd 3 and $100-120 for the SCF. I'm hoping that me and my $180 will be able to afford at least one ticket and possible food and some beer as well(obviously not in the arena, lol)

Edited by ATLL765

I know someone else said they had <40 tickets available, but it usually is, at least during the season, 50 wristbands, which are good for 2 tix. Haven't been on line in a while, but a friend went during the first round and said it was running as it always had been. Please do not take my word for this though, I don't want to be responsible for somebody miscalculating what time to show up.

That being said, I can't imagine if you get there by 10, maybe even 11, that you won't get a wristband, especially since in order to afford it, it's likely you have a paying job and that usually makes it hard to sit on a sidewalk for 6+ hours on a weekday. At least for game 1 that is. The Sat games will be brutal to get tix for. I have to drop a friend at Newark Penn on Wed whether I go to the game or not, so I may swing by around 9:30 and see what it looks like. I'll try to post on here to give people an idea of what they're looking at.

Whoever said tix in line were $119 for round 3, did you get them yourself or did you just hear that from someone? My buddy that went in Rd 1 said tix were $30, so I figured they'd be around $50 for rd 2 $75-80 for rd 3 and $100-120 for the SCF. I'm hoping that me and my $180 will be able to afford at least one ticket and possible food and some beer as well(obviously not in the arena, lol)

Read it on a different board from the VP of Ticket Sales...

As credible of a source as you are going to get...

Read it on a different board from the VP of Ticket Sales...

As credible of a source as you are going to get...

I think my heart literally just broke.....Thanks a lot.....jk, but not really.

I wish my Father's ticket rep wasn't always falling off the face of the Earth. My Father had called about getting extras and dude says yeah, I got it for, just gotta check the $$$$. Then guy disappears. Apparently his kid was hospitalized and I do sympathize, but at least get another rep to call back. I mean seriously, this is the Cup we're talking about. The guy finally called back, but said it was too late and any extra tix were only gonna be tix from the player allotments that weren't gonne be used, but that he wouldn't be able to get them and they'd go straight to ticketmaster.....