Germany Vs. Italy

Satans Hockey

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooo

al!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a great play to get the ball to Grosso for the winner and then the finishing touch....very nice play to setup del Piero!!!

Im stunned, I really thought if this went to PK's Germany would win, Italy NEEDED to win it before such time!! :clap::clap::clap:

I thought they weren't supposed to be that good this year?

They tied an American team that was down a player due to dreadful refereeing, then they had a nice win against the Czechs.

Then they were outplayed by the Aussies, albeit down a man due to another dreadful red card, but were handed that game on yet another dreadful penalty call.

They played well against the Ukraine and most definitely today. It seemed they were playing to go to penalties but scored that beautiful first goal.

Typical Italy, start slowly and pick it up. I don't like them, but I sure respect them.

Clearly their best game so far.

Italy even hit the post 2 times during overtime and I think they deserved the win...

Big setup by Pirlo on the Grosso goal, then beautiful assist by Gilardino for Del Piero.

Very good game, a lot of skill, speed, nice plays...

And now go France! :)