Authentic Devils Jerseys

ao814

I Can get authentics for 100 dollars Of Zach Parise in Red sizes 48,50,52,54,56 same in Martin Brodeur and Jamie Langenbrunner i can also get Zach and Marty in Olympic jerseys if anyone is interested let me know.

any inquiries email me at antore814@aol.com

Edited by ao814

well my bad,i aint trying to rip people off i thought it was authentic they look and feel pretty authentc and its really not a bad price cause you cant even buy a replica almost for that price, their not like pieces of crap ya kno? but i understand where your coming from

Those look like pretty decent fakes. Out of curiosity, what is off about them?

These are RBK Premiers without the neck and front hem labels.

Here's how to tell the difference:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Reebok-RBK-Edge-Authentic-amp-Premier-Ice-Hockey-Jersey_W0QQugidZ10000000004619785

For someone on a budget, go for it, but for us diehards that wear only authentics ... we can spot these a mile away as fakes!

These are RBK Premiers without the neck and front hem labels.

Nah you can tell they're not Premiers because of the fight strap.

You can also tell they're fake by the customization--the font is off, the numbers are too shiny, and the stitching is too much. Also note the too-good-to-be-true price, the fact that the only players you can get are ones that the counterfeiters produce, and most of all Reebok doesn't even make Edge authentics in size 48.

Edited by devilsfan26

I Can get authentics for 100 dollars Of Zach Parise in Red sizes 48,50,52,54,56 same in Martin Brodeur and Jamie Langenbrunner i can also get Zach and Marty in Olympic jerseys if anyone is interested let me know.

any inquiries email me at antore814@aol.com

what happened to the zach and marty olypics?

Ya I got an authentic off a knock off site like these for 50 bucks. So charging a 100 is a bit of a markup to try to make a profit. There are some sites that are even cheaper but they only sell in bulk. And to be honest the one that I got I checked through one of those posts that were put on here on how to spot a fake and every single thing on my jersey was the same as the real deal. Although I am not an expert on the jerseys and Im sure you guys would notice the difference straight away anyway. But really just saying these are easily found on the internet not through ebay for anywhere from 35-55 bucks depending on quantity.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.