Devils Mini Banners

trailblazer

It's $50 on ebay? I got one for a buck back at the draft party a few years ago.. Can't decide if I want to sell it or try to buy the Cup banner collection

i bought some missing banners.

I'd hang on to it.

the 3 cup banners and soon to be 3 retirement banners are great.

I was actually thinking of hanging them from the ceiling in my office....lol

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's $50 on ebay? I got one for a buck back at the draft party a few years ago.. Can't decide if I want to sell it or try to buy the Cup banner collection

The rest will prob cost you a pretty penny, especially the 95 champs banner. I rarely see that on ebay while the rest I do, but at inflated prices.

I got the motivation from this thread to hang mine in my office. I have the 87-88 Patrick Division banner, but it's somewhere else from where these were stored. I hope lol.

img4591o.jpg

Haha nice I am still short that 97 Atlantic Division banner, but that is a long-shot for me to get.

I love the Trump Plaza ad on the bottom of the 87-88 Patrick Division Champs banner. Makes it look very classy.

Hmm. I've only got the Daneyko one, and a '95 Cup champs mini banner. It's a bit longer than the Danyeko one, but it's not the one in unknown poster's photo. I honestly have no recollection as to where I got it from - does anyone else have this?

The 95 banner in unknown poster's photo is not the real 95 banner. He just bought a 2003 cup banner at the equipment sale a few years ago for cheap and kinda rigged it up to be the 95 champs banner so they all look uniform.

The real 95 cup giveaway banner that they gave out at the first home game of the 95-96 season when they raised the banner is smaller than the other two banners by a good bit. It is the size that you described above while the 2000 and 2003 banners are more like the size of placemats lol.

The 95 cup banner is worth a bit now too, so be glad you have it.

The 95 banner in unknown poster's photo is not the real 95 banner. He just bought a 2003 cup banner at the equipment sale a few years ago for cheap and kinda rigged it up to be the 95 champs banner so they all look uniform.

The real 95 cup giveaway banner that they gave out at the first home game of the 95-96 season when they raised the banner is smaller than the other two banners by a good bit. It is the size that you described above while the 2000 and 2003 banners are more like the size of placemats lol.

The 95 cup banner is worth a bit now too, so be glad you have it.

I suppose it would have helped if I read the whole thread, eh? :lol:

I'm still completely blank as to HOW I got the banner...I didn't attend that game, nor did I know anyone who did who would have given it to me. Odd. Oh well, it's been hanging in my room for years, looks awesome next to the door, haha.

I'm usually crazy enough to buy the banner set at whatever the cost but the fact that they are rare makes it even more of a headache.. I guess I'll hang onto the '03 banner for a few years and see if I can get the others.. If it's too difficult then the '03 is going on eBay

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I know I am bringing back an old thread but I just happened to get my hands yesterday on the elusive 1996-97 Atlantic Division Champs banner! Now I have the complete full SGA set with all 3 champs banners, all 3 retirement banners, the 87-88 Division banner and 96-97 division banner.

gallery_3795_169_121424.jpeg

I know I am bringing back an old thread but I just happened to get my hands yesterday on the elusive 1996-97 Atlantic Division Champs banner! Now I have the complete full SGA set with all 3 champs banners, all 3 retirement banners, the 87-88 Division banner and 96-97 division banner.

gallery_3795_169_121424.jpeg

Saw it on eBay for a little while.. Good find, I considered buying it and going for all of the banners but at this point it seems like most are in people's collections so it'd take a while and cost a fortune

Great now I'm like "damn it I should have bought that banner!" but then I think about how rare the others are and how I should just save money for tickets and other things.. Damn you Devsman!

Haha I went all out because I have been looking for it for over a year and I kinda resigned myself to thinking that since only 1 person I know has ever even mentioned its existence that maybe it really wasnt a giveaway.

Now, I feel like my banner collection is truly complete:)

Haha I went all out because I have been looking for it for over a year and I kinda resigned myself to thinking that since only 1 person I know has ever even mentioned its existence that maybe it really wasnt a giveaway.

Now, I feel like my banner collection is truly complete:)

Yeah those division banners are ridiculously rare, but now I'm thinking maybe ill just collect the SCC banners.. Probably a bit cheaper and little less stressful, (although finding the '95 will be neither)