Post Lockout Trades/Signings Thread

Triumph

No I want the Devils to trade them a defenseman. The more stopgaps sign around the league, the more teams get fooled into thinking they're okay in that department, etc.

The Isles have nobody that could fill a Devils need that could be had for just one of our so-so defenseman. Not even Grabner if he had a slow start. Or Okposo

what? what is this? pity?

the guy fvcking signed across the river for more money while he had a great career with us. fvck this guy, his career went to hell when he left us and its a beautiful sight... im hoping the same for Zach now. Bring it

I think he has paid for his sins. Leaguewide embarassment, laughing stock of two major markets etc...I've forgiven him.

I don't dare question Lou and his methods, but he could've spared us a lot of nonsense if he had just come out and said that a few days ago

Lou, Steve Jobs and George Lucas are really similar lol fans have that love/hate relationship with them about the way they do their things, but when you step back and look at what they accomplished its like... ok well fine.

This isn't really about post-lockout signings or trades, guys.

Barker signs with Vancouver, haha, he's terrible, shame he's not coming out East.

Worst D-man in NHL? Was so awful he couldn't make an AHL team or stay on the Oilers

I don't understand that trade from a Carolina POV. Westgarth provides no offense and they added to picks!

Anthony Stewart is kind of pretty awful and he's due $1M pro-rated this year. I have to imagine that the trade is sort of like a 4th round pick for Westgarth and then we'll give you a 6th if you take Stewart too.