Post Lockout Trades/Signings Thread

Triumph

That makes no sense for us.

doesnt make a lot of sense for the other teams as well but if we could get him for a decent price and that he'd be willing to wait this season as a backup and to split next season and know that after that he'd be a starter... well why not. Our goalies are both dinosaurs lol you never know

rumor from that incarceratedbob or wtv his name...

**UPDATED NHL RUMORS**Source: Kings in contact with 4 teams in regards to trading (G) Bernier - Tampa/Devils/Leafs/Wild (Minny & NJ in lead)

This guy is step above hockeyyinsiderr and a step below even Єklund (2.3% accurate). This is the classic shotgun approach. Four teams that could use a long term solution at goal paired with a team that has a backup that can fetch a good price.

You can also tell it's garbage because he doesn't know that the Devils have two goalies with NTC's for this year. Makes no sense.

Incarcerated Bob is not a source, nor does he have any sources. He throws crap against the wall that is plausible but intentionally vague.

Example, last trade deadline, he swore up and down that a huge deal was coming out of Toronto "any minute", but couldn't say who was involved. Now, there were rumors for weeks that the Leafs were going to make a big move. He keeps swearing up and down a move was "imminent" and "would be announced shortly". Then, when nothing happened, well, he claimed that the deal fell through at the last possible second before the deadline. How convenient. He does that all the time.

Incarcerated Bob is not a source, nor does he have any sources. He throws crap against the wall that is plausible but intentionally vague.

Example, last trade deadline, he swore up and down that a huge deal was coming out of Toronto "any minute", but couldn't say who was involved. Now, there were rumors for weeks that the Leafs were going to make a big move. He keeps swearing up and down a move was "imminent" and "would be announced shortly". Then, when nothing happened, well, he claimed that the deal fell through at the last possible second before the deadline. How convenient. He does that all the time.

Moreover, this past off season my buddy sent me an Incarcerated Bob tweet stating Parise signed with the Pens. Apparently he tweeted out Peyton to the Broncos last year and that's why people trust him.

Moreover, this past off season my buddy sent me an Incarcerated Bob tweet stating Parise signed with the Pens. Apparently he tweeted out Peyton to the Broncos last year and that's why people trust him.

Yeah, he tweeted about Revis re-signing with the Jets a couple of years ago and that's where I first heard about him. Problem is, there had been a TON of rumors that Revis was close on a contract. Bob just said it was 'official' before anyone else. Even though it wasn't official yet, he just went for it and everyone thought he was a genius. Of course, he also said Asomugha to Jets was official, and that never happened.

Have to admit I'm shocked at the hate for Gomez... I was disappointed he left and went to NYR, but once he sigfned that contract I knew he was doomed. look at the history of devcils signing w/ the Rags!!

Besides I have a soft spot for most players who won the Cup w/ us and then left... except for Freeze I HATE HIM!!

Have to admit I'm shocked at the hate for Gomez... I was disappointed he left and went to NYR, but once he sigfned that contract I knew he was doomed. look at the history of devcils signing w/ the Rags!!

Besides I have a soft spot for most players who won the Cup w/ us and then left... except for Freeze I HATE HIM!!

Gomez left us and joined our rival then went to play for the team i hate the most... he's dead to me lol

Yeah, Bob's a moe-ron who let his WFAN fame get to his head.

However, for the sake of argument, the only way it makes any sense for the Devils to get Bernier now is if Moose is suddenly considering retirement.

it's getting nasty in MTL with Subban he really think he's the sh!t and he's the one pushing for more money not Meehan...

and MTL really doesnt want to budge and move out of their structure they had planned... so what i see happening is Subban signing an offer sheet around 5per with a team who would likely pick low anyway and give a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and if MTL match well they'd be in cap hell

i like this lol

unless the flyers does it cause i really dont want to play that guy too much i cant stand him

it's getting nasty in MTL with Subban he really think he's the sh!t and he's the one pushing for more money not Meehan...

and MTL really doesnt want to budge and move out of their structure they had planned... so what i see happening is Subban signing an offer sheet around 5per with a team who would likely pick low anyway and give a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and if MTL match well they'd be in cap hell

i like this lol

unless the flyers does it cause i really dont want to play that guy too much i cant stand him

The Phailures would probably try that too. Hopefully he gets sh!t straight with Montreal.

Looks like Redden will be allowed to be compliance bought out immediately. I assume Gomez will follow suit.

Larry Brooks @NYP_Brooksie

Appears as if agreement reached as suggested here earlier.Compliance buyout can be used now on Redden with NYR taking 5.6M cap hit (1/2)...

2/2..NYR would take cap hit even if Redden signs with another team as UFA. This option will be available to all clubs (Mont/Gomez).

-----------------------------------------

Basically Rangers keep his cap hit for this season as if Redden was in the AHL, but Redden can be bought out now and can play for a different NHL team under a new contract. For this season, it appears, Redden would have 2 separate cap entries for 2 teams.

The Phailures would probably try that too. Hopefully he gets sh!t straight with Montreal.

I wonder how many race comments would be forced/danced around with he and Simmonds on the ice at the same time. And well, Philly has a pretty sh!tty track record for that sort of thing lol

godamnit im looking at videos from the playoffs and its a total shame that we don't have Poni anymore, he was a HUGE part of our success with all the little things he was doing in the offensive zone.

Thats on Lou for waiting last fvcking minute every fvcking time. We could have signed him before he would have signed somewhere else.

How do you know this? I don't think the Devils ever could have signed him, he signed for under market value so he wanted to play in Winnipeg for a specific reason.

I was thinking the same thing. Everyone keeps saying how bad it is the Devils didn't just resign Poni. I'm more in the line of thinking he specifically wanted to play with the Jets...not sure why. I definitely would have liked to keep him in Jersey, I really like him.

How do you know this? I don't think the Devils ever could have signed him, he signed for under market value so he wanted to play in Winnipeg for a specific reason.

he said he couldnt wait for the devils to make up their mind and wait for the whole Zach saga to be over. too lazy to find the quote though

does "try to sign him" would have been better in my original sentence ? it was dumb not to try, there ya go. It's still on Lou

he said he couldnt wait for the devils to make up their mind and wait for the whole Zach saga to be over. too lazy to find the quote though

does "try to sign him" would have been better in my original sentence ? it was dumb not to try, there ya go. It's still on Lou

Little did he know he had 6-7 months to wait anyway lol