Josefson sent down, Loktionov called up

Prucenterrules

Barch has actually played pretty well.  He's not the fleetest of foot, but he actually has shown some effectiveness in the offensive zone in maintaining possession and along the boards.

JJ needs to be in a better situation to succeed, but his shot needs work. Hopefully they make him shoot a ton in Albany.

Not long ago Teddy and JJ were our most promising rookies/prospects...

Sadly, they now seem that they will go down in Devils folklore history together as the Swedish busts.......

I think JJ will be a useful player. But the comparisons to Zetterberg on TSN' s broadcast of the draft seem ridulous now.

Who takes that seriously anyway...Larsson was compared to Sami Salo.

Right when the devils drafted larsson some were comparing him to lidstrom.

They always overhype them at the draft. It's the median job to make it more interesting and the more casual fan to compare skill sets when they are just barely similar.

Haha, your thread was about Tedenby and Josefson. This doesnt change the fact that Tedenby is still not as good as Josefson. Like I said I am not surprised at all that he was sent back down, I even said in my first reply to your ludicrous thread that "Josefson is the odd man out". But now you feel all high and mighty because he was sent back down? That thread you created was a debate between Tedenby and Josefson...Get off your high horse.

Edited by Zubie#8

Haha, your thread was about Tedenby and Josefson. This doesnt change the fact that Tedenby is still not as good as Josefson. Get off your high horse.

Its okay buddy you can just admit i was right. JJ and teddy are both in the minors now and have almost identical stats. My post was about jj needing to be sat, and looky there, a day and a half later he gets sent down. Its okay man you can just admit i was right, it may hurt but theres no shame.

Its okay buddy you can just admit i was right. JJ and teddy are both in the minors now and have almost identical stats. My post was about jj needing to be sat, and looky there, a day and a half later he gets sent down. Its okay man you can just admit i was right, it may hurt but theres no shame.

Your argument was that JJ should be sent down in favor of teddy. You might have not said those exact words but you made it very clear that was your line of thought.

Honestly I see these things as mutually exclusive but you can read into things however you want.

Your argument was that JJ should be sent down in favor of teddy. You might have not said those exact words but you made it very clear that was your line of thought.

Honestly I see these things as mutually exclusive but you can read into things however you want.

"hes shown flashes here and there with his speed and puck handling, but as a whole hes done nothing here. In fact hes done less offensively than teddy and that fact cannot even be denied. He should also be on the list of players that need to develop alot more before they make any difference on this team."

No i didnt. "also" means that hes not the only one who needs to develop, teddy does too. i said JJ needs to develop just like teddy does. its hilarious how i hit something EXACTLY on the head and then the people that disagreed and were absolutely proven wrong about that fact are still denying that i was correct about JJ. well im not gunna debate this topic anymore because it came together beautifully a day and a half later. thank you lou.

Half this board, including myself, predicted Josefson will be sent down for Loktionov. Look up other threads over the past week. I guess all of us are right as well...'buddy'. Lets all ride the high horse together!

Wouldnt be surprised if Josefson sits one game to see what Loktionov can do. We all know Barch is playing against the Flyers.

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=130435#entry1170552

At least this clown has the honor to be the first person on my ignore list.

Edited by Zubie#8

"hes shown flashes here and there with his speed and puck handling, but as a whole hes done nothing here. In fact hes done less offensively than teddy and that fact cannot even be denied. He should also be on the list of players that need to develop alot more before they make any difference on this team."

No i didnt. "also" means that hes not the only one who needs to develop, teddy does too. i said JJ needs to develop just like teddy does. its hilarious how i hit something EXACTLY on the head and then the people that disagreed and were absolutely proven wrong about that fact are still denying that i was correct about JJ. well im not gunna debate this topic anymore because it came together beautifully a day and a half later. thank you lou.

You also didn't post the half dozen other posts from that thread where you went out of your way to promote teddy. Hell, you could have made an argument just on JJ's stats alone, but you kept going back to teddy and went on a rant about his upside and how JJ sucks.

I'm on my phone now so it's hard for me to copy the posts, but it's there.

Edit: I just posted a bunch of examples from the other thread that proves my point.

Edited by DevsMan84