Min @ Nj

HarbingerOfSorrow

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe that rumor WCDF. They are on a very dangerous line and the Ducks have really never looked better.

But if that's true, BRING BACK SYKIE! lol. omg, that would be so awesome. G and Sykie in the same lineup again. G would have to relinquish (sp?) is #1 title and give it back to Sykie.

Anaheim's contending for a last playoff spot.  Why would Sykora ask out of there already???

I don't believe it but the person that told me seems to know everything about the team. When the Ducks played the Devs I paid $10 per ticket and sat 5 rows behind the glass because they knew all the ushers and security, I ate for free at the pond and I had my daughters picture taken with each member of the team. I can have anything I want signed by Sykora including his game used easton synergy! They know people. Who knows. He seems really happy here. The fans love him mor than Kariya. but the Ducks did just trade Trnka, his best friend 3000 miles away. As we all know Sykora is a bit of a head case.

He was asked if Nieuwendyk was a definite Hall Of Famer and he responded by saying that half the committee doesn't know what they're doing :lol: .

So, he wouldn't say definite but that Nieuwy had a good shot.

The best part was the final question via email where someone asked them what they were doing for dinner and if they liked Cuban food?

They put a toy duck on TV by Stan. It's typical of them :lol: .