2012 Fantasy Football Draft Finished!

CRASHER

I need to live on the West Coast... shortly means a whole different thing :)

it sure does, the power of the medical marijuana cards lol

Work has been crazy from the start...work getting in the way of a draft drives me crazy

My pick again in case it was missed is TE Brandon Pettigrew

Edited by LOTCB

Trade announcement: RSC has traded his 7th (80), 8th(89) and 10th (113) to Aylbert for his 7th (83), 8th (86) and 10th (110)

----------------------------------------------

I did not like how the RB situation is looking; and I'd rather overpay than to go without... Sworn Defenders are pleased to welcome back Ben Tate, RB, HOU...

Great Odin's Beard. You just took my last three consecutive choices. Damn you all.

Thanks for validating my trade. Tate was due up, but it was feasible he'd be passed up in the 3 picks between RSC and myself... but I wasn't going to risk it.

I don't even know where Crasher got Britt from. I see the autopick as Pierre Garcon (Yahoo projection rank: 70)

I use the ORIGINAL list from when the draft starts (since I'm adding players as they go)...yahoo updates the list, I find it a bigger penalty to use an older auto-pick when guys like Britt get de-valued in later lists.....

I use the ORIGINAL list from when the draft starts (since I'm adding players as they go)...yahoo updates the list, I find it a bigger penalty to use an older auto-pick when guys like Britt get de-valued in later lists.....

In past seasons, we've definitely just used whoever Yahoo had listed at the time of the autopick.

Are you suggesting if a player is killed... he would still be auto drafted based off your list?

If not, what about IR'd?

If not, what about PUP'd?

If not, cut, etc.

It seems off that we would use such a dated list in a draft that extend weeks. Isn't it punishment enough to be auto-drafted a player they might not need (ie a 3rd QB, etc)

I consider it simply all the more motivation to get your pick in on time, it's 12 hours, it's not War and Peace, you should be penalized....avoid going over your time and it's a non-issue :)

I'd mark out FOREVER to auto-pick a dead dude to someone!!!!!

With the 12th pick in the 2012 Draft....the Auto-Draft assigns....OWEN HART to team Clown Banner !!!!! :wub:

Edited by CRASHER

I'd mark out FOREVER to auto-pick a dead dude to someone!!!!!

With the 12th pick in the 2012 Draft....the Auto-Draft assigns....OWEN HART to team Clown Banner !!!!! :wub:

That gave me such an uncomfortable work chuckle.

I personally do not care, as the only time I got auto-drafted we made the overnight rule afterwards. But I do feel it should be the current list, and not dated. But I argue enough... I'll just pass on that one.

Most people here could care less about Fantasy Hockey and I'm not recruiting people until the lockout gets settled, I only sent out invites to a few people I know will play anyway.

It figures it would be a lockout year when I have choice of pick :)

C'mon Red... ditch work/etc and draft :)

But that said, I do have some concerns about the draft. We have a little less than half the draft to go... and kickoff is next Wednesday (with a holiday weekend upcoming).

I agree. Time is of the essence. I know when my turn is up I will get a TEXT from Crasher as a heads up. I know he has this with the others, but not all. Not that I want to foist this responsiblity on Crasher, but somehow we need to be able to communicate this weekend. At least have the clock somewhat active.