Here is the info on season tickets being sent out

Satans Hockey

Thought yesterday's perk was pretty horrible....

I wouldn't call $25 for a college basketball game and food/drink horrible.  Obviously the game itself leaves something to be desired since Seton Hall and Rutgers are both bottom-feeders this year, but not everything is going to be eye-popping awesome like the picture with the net on the ice, that set the bar impossibly high for almost everything else after it.

Edited by NJDevs26

lol....

For today's Season Ticket Holder Tuesday exclusive perk, we are providing you with a unique opportunity that any fan would love to hear.

Whether

it's our Power Play rallying cry or the scoring summary on a big goal,

Devils PA announcer Kevin Clark’s booming voice makes sure that

Prudential Center is electric for big Devils moments. To help you let

everyone know who your favorite team is, we are providing you with two

versions of Kevin's voice announcing you as a loyal Devils Season Ticket

Holder, that you can download as your personal voicemail greeting. Please click here

for instructions on how to download the MP3 audio files. Let your

friends, family and anyone who is trying to reach you know, that you are

a proud Devils Season Ticket Holder!

Additionally, we are providing you with the chance to download a sound that we all love to hear; one that never gets old - the Devils Goal Horn. Simply click here

and follow the instructions for your phone and you will be able to

relive every big goal you have experienced in the arena every time your

phone rings!

We know that you’re the best fans in the NHL....and now with your new voicemail and ring tones, everyone else will know it too!

Your Fan Experience Team

"RISE UP DEVILS ARMY AND LEAVE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER AND A BRIEF MESSAGE!!! IT'S TIME FOR A PSE&G VOOOOIIICCEEEMMMAAAIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!"

. AND WHEN YOU LEAVE THAT VOICEMAIL, MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK LOUDLY AND USE PLENTY OF PFIIIIIIISTER ENNNNNERGY!!!!

. AND WHEN YOU LEAVE THAT VOICEMAIL, MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK LOUDLY AND USE PLENTY OF PFIIIIIIISTER ENNNNNERGY!!!!

Haha, the sth message wasn't my cup of tea though the ringtone goal horn isn't bad.  They already exceeded my expectations for this this first week or two of it, I thought the Tuesday thing was just going to be ticket offers and/or food/merch deals.

I can't get to my Goal Photo. I click on the address in the email we got, and it takes me to the page where it lists the photo dates and you can click on "view gallery," but when I click on "view gallery" it just refreshes that same page. ive tried it on my Mac at home, a Mac and a PC at work, my iPad and my iPhone. Nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Brick Pig

I can't get to my Goal Photo. I click on the address in the email we got, and it takes me to the page where it lists the photo dates and you can click on "view gallery," but when I click on "view gallery" it just refreshes that same page. ive tried it on my Mac at home, a Mac and a PC at work, my iPad and my iPhone. Nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

Hey, can you copy the link over here. I still have not gotten a link to view the pictures.

Thought yesterday's perk was pretty horrible....

I'd say that's pretty exaggerated.. The team already did right by STH with the long list of perks they gave us, in addition to the full amount of renewal bonuses we got.. I view these Tuesday perk emails as extra little things the team is doing that I don't necessarily have to take advantage of.. Someone else already pointed out its cheap including food, and its a game between 2 colleges with large amounts of alumni in the area.. So you may not want to take advantage of it, but I don't see how that is remotely "horrible"

Edited by Colin226

• 1 month later...

Do the food cards really expire at the end of the season? I got them as one of my renewal perks for this season, but with the lockout killing half our games I'm not 100% sure we're going to use the cards up by April 25. (The cards I have all say that they're good "solely" for the 2011-2012 season, "excluding playoffs," which is clearly not true since I didn't even get them until the 2012-2013 season....)