Here is the info on season tickets being sent out

Satans Hockey

Alright, I gotta admit: the deals the Devils are giving us this season are pretty sweet... They're playing it really smart and allowing us to get additional tickets throughout the season at 50% the box office. Very smart if you ask me; I already peaked my brother and friends' interest to use my presale.

Also, being a half-season ticket holder, they're giving me 2 free games more than what I paid for that plan, plus the usual playoff perks (which I think will be even better this year if we make it or advance).

I was told the 50% off is just through this week and then for the rest of the season you can still purchase additional tickets at a discount just not 50% off.

Yeah yeah rub it in.. I also missed Marty's 552 game, wanna tell me how awesome that was too? Lol

Does anyone else feel like the team's language in that email would indicate that we are getting our full prizes plus maybe one or two small things extra?

I remember going to the 552 game, probably one of the most memorable games I've seen. The best part was my Father knew a guy that could get VIP passes from the Devils that they usually reserve for family members or friends of players that they get tix for. The VIP pass gave you access to a room below the first concourse that had a big screen tv, tons of free food, little knee hockey nets set up for kids, that was all neat, but the best was meeting a bunch of the players there after the game. I was standing there chatting with Langs and Zach at the time and remember agreeing with Langs on how it's silly for a ref to call a hook and a dive on him and the Chicago player at that time. That's when I stepped back and thought, "wow, this is pretty awesome, I'm just standing here bullsh!tting with the Captain of the team and Parise". I also got to chat with Rupp about his game 7 GWG in 2003, saw Rolston and Shanny, but they were in, out and gone. Also found out that Brian Gionta is DEFINITELY not 5'7", but really an inch or two shorter, like I, lol. I still have the little paper VIP pass that has PARISE written on it in Sharpie, I'm pretty sure it's got the date or the game #, if not both. I keep it inside my copy of Atlas Shrugged, since I know I'm not wasting a month of my time reading that dictionary.

Yeah, not really trying to rub it in. I just wanted to share what was probably the most memorable game I've been to and then to have met a bunch of the players and chat with Parise and Langs was just the creamy, rich, perfect icing on top of the softest, lightest, most moist cake ever known to man.

Edited by ATLL765

I remember going to the 552 game, probably one of the most memorable games I've seen. The best part was my Father knew a guy that could get VIP passes from the Devils that they usually reserve for family members or friends of players that they get tix for. The VIP pass gave you access to a room below the first concourse that had a big screen tv, tons of free food, little knee hockey nets set up for kids, that was all neat, but the best was meeting a bunch of the players there after the game. I was standing there chatting with Langs and Zach at the time and remember agreeing with Langs on how it's silly for a ref to call a hook and a dive on him and the Chicago player at that time. That's when I stepped back and thought, "wow, this is pretty awesome, I'm just standing here bullsh!tting with the Captain of the team and Parise". I also got to chat with Rupp about his game 7 GWG in 2003, saw Rolston and Shanny, but they were in, out and gone. Also found out that Brian Gionta is DEFINITELY not 5'7", but really an inch or two shorter, like I, lol. I still have the little paper VIP pass that has PARISE written on it in Sharpie, I'm pretty sure it's got the date or the game #, if not both. I keep it inside my copy of Atlas Shrugged, since I know I'm not wasting a month of my time reading that dictionary.

Yeah, not really trying to rub it in. I just wanted to share what was probably the most memorable game I've been to and then to have met a bunch of the players and chat with Parise and Langs was just the creamy, rich, perfect icing on top of the softest, lightest, most moist cake ever known to man.

The room below the lower level is referred to as the Platinum Lounge,

What do you guys this about this.. I purchased a weekend plan at the end of the summer when the original schedule was out. I asked my rep if I'd be refunded if a lockout were to happen and he said yes. I got an email a few days ago telling me what my updated ticket schedule looks like and it does not work out with my work schedule. I called him today to explain my situation and he said I could not get a full refund. I can be refunded for 5 games, but I need to keep at least 8. Does that sound right to you guys? I know I'm still getting 13 games, but these are not the ones I signed up for.

What do you guys this about this.. I purchased a weekend plan at the end of the summer when the original schedule was out. I asked my rep if I'd be refunded if a lockout were to happen and he said yes. I got an email a few days ago telling me what my updated ticket schedule looks like and it does not work out with my work schedule. I called him today to explain my situation and he said I could not get a full refund. I can be refunded for 5 games, but I need to keep at least 8. Does that sound right to you guys? I know I'm still getting 13 games, but these are not the ones I signed up for.

You may have to go a little pushy on them. Explain that the schedule doesn't work for you and and if you can't move more games around then you'd just like to cancel the whole ticket plan. It's nobodies fault the whole schedule changed, so it gives them a nice excuse to break their rules while still keeping a sale. The last thing the ticket reps want is to lose a sale.

Worse comes to worse, write a handwritten letter to Lou. He'll read it(although a typed one that his assistant will read is a good idea too, for promptness) and I almost guarantee he'll get it straightened out. We've had him step in once or twice in situations to give the ok for things that normally wouldn't be acceptable to the sales department.

You may have to go a little pushy on them. Explain that the schedule doesn't work for you and and if you can't move more games around then you'd just like to cancel the whole ticket plan. It's nobodies fault the whole schedule changed, so it gives them a nice excuse to break their rules while still keeping a sale. The last thing the ticket reps want is to lose a sale.

Worse comes to worse, write a handwritten letter to Lou. He'll read it(although a typed one that his assistant will read is a good idea too, for promptness) and I almost guarantee he'll get it straightened out. We've had him step in once or twice in situations to give the ok for things that normally wouldn't be acceptable to the sales department.

Thanks for the info. Honestly I'd like to just keep the tix for the games I can attend, then sell some to friends that are interested in the others. He said I only need to keep 8 games, so hopefully I can find some people. Might end up putting them on the Marketplace here.

I wasn't a STH during the last lockout, but I heard they gave every STH (seat, not account) a personalized jersey. Not saying they have to do that again, but it would be pretty cool if they did.

That was also when the jersey switch happened, or soon after, so I think they had a whole bunch of jersey's sitting on hand that were no longer official :lol: It was a nice gift though.