Official Al Trautwig Petition

egamerhdk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the Devils ended up on YES, I think there was some talk of that when YES started. After that died out I was hoping they would go to SNY but then they re-upped with FSNY for a million years. Looks like we are stuck with this sh!t for some time.
Edited by maxpower

thats only because no devils fans ever email into the show. he is not attacking our fan base you dopes.

Trautwig's made this kind of snarky remark at least three or four times this season if not more, I don't know why it's suddenly become a big issue now.

Part of me did actually think (the first couple times I heard it) he was trying to spark Devil fans into writing the show but when you say the same thing a few times I'm forced to conclude he's just a jacka--.

Wow, after reading about this all day I finally get to see the clip and I find out the Devils fans are way over-reacting and taking a clip that is obviously not offensive when you hear the audio and turning it into something horrible because it looks bad in text if you don't format it properly. He obviously said "if there are any, Devils fans" meaning no emails were getting sent in. I don't love Trautwig but I would never sign this petition to complain about something that isn't there.

Regardless of what his intention is...remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease. It's not so bad to let MSG know that we will not be taken lightly or for granted. Sometimes if you bitch about something you get enough attention to forstall any future slight or insult.

When I listened it sort of made no sense at all :noclue: He just sort of mutters fast and then blurts out all loud if there ARE any Devils fans. It's weird - he was very positive about the Devils so if he DID mean if there are any Devils fans watching out there - it would be really creepy and incongruous with the rest of the broadcast.

This is the same idiot who said the Devils lost the game when they actually won it. I think he's just dimwitted rather than an evil Rag$ fan getting in his digs, like some KYYDax of the announcing world :blink:

I totally took it as Devils fans don't send emails. I immediately went to my computer and was all set to send one but I couldn't get online! :argh: I don't know what happened but I had to unplug my computer and reboot and by the time I was done it was too late. I'll send it next time for sure.

Got an email

Dear Ernest,

We have conveyed our concerns to MSG management and they

indicated that this will be addressed. We appreciate your interest,

comments, and mostly your support of the New Jersey Devils.

Best regards,

Chris

Christopher Modrzynski

Sr. EVP/Chief Operating Officer

(973) 757-6100

Good point. That is like giving a blind guy keys to your car to drive you home. :lol:

Just useless IMO to even bother with this dumbass Trautwig.

Maybe he wants all the attention many are giving him? Maybe he knew this would rile up some Devils fans? :noclue: