Lets Go Phillies

Devilish34

It's been way too long. I bought game 5 tickets, hopefully they win before game 5 and I can get a refund and than buy next round tickets. I would love to see a Phillies-Yankees World Series as well. One can dream.

I'd rather the Yanks lose early. :D

I'll give your team props. They earned this playoff berth and deserve it.

Thank god hockey season's about to start...I still can't believe the Mets blew it the way they did. But your team did a hell of a job taking it away from them, sweeping them at home AND on the road. Again, congrats and best of luck.

Put me down as being on the Phillie bandwagon. This team is resilient and fun to watch. They have a lot of character.

I'd love to see them go far. Man. Either Philly or Colorado will be playing for the pennant. That is good for baseball.

I wouldn't be so quick to count out the Phillies even if they go down 2 games-to-none.

5 RBI for Kaz Matsui...why the fvck couldn't this guy do that in a Met uniform?!

I really hope the Rockies win it all .. and im not saying that because im a mets fan and dislike the phillies, im cheering for them b/c they have players like Helton who really deserve a WS title.. they look good so far in both games, they cant make a mistake next game; despite being up 2-0 with 1 to clinch, its a MUST win for them [the Rockies] in Colorado. DONT let philly think they can win the series

Edited by nmigliore

I wouldn't either but down 2-0 going to Colorado isn't gonna be easy.. all they need to do is 1 game to win the series.
Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

All our Mets needed to do was win one friggin' game against the Phillies down the stretch to win the fvcking division.

The Phils have their work cut out for them if they lose, but that's what we all said when they were down 7 with 17 to play.

Well, at least Willie the disciplinarian will be back next year to crack some skulls. Now that he's shaved off the 'stache I'm sure the players will start behaving now. :rolleyes:

Now that the Mets are out, I am too, but I'm rooting for the Rockies as well. Why not?

Edited by nmigliore

My screen name refers to the NHL Colorado Rockies (and the year they became the Rockies), not the MLB version. You probably already know this, but the Kansas City Scouts broke into the NHL in 1974, moved to Colorado in 1976 to become the Rockies, and after six putrid seasons there, the Rockies moved to New Jersey in 1982 to become our beloved New Jersey Devils.

I've only rooted for three professional franchises in my life, since I started following sports in the early 80s: the NE Patriots, the NY Mets, and the NJ Devils. I hate the NY Jets, NY Yankees, and NY Rangers. I can't fathom rooting for any other teams...my parents still have my old Eason jersey somewhere in their attic.

LOL at the Phillie fans going bananas. I kind of feel sorry for them though. Geez.

CR...The Rockies have been the best kept secret in the NL. I can't say I'm shocked. But I still think the Phils could make this interesting. I don't see them getting swept.

Ha Ha ! Bye bye Phillies! What a joke they were. At least the Mets would have done a lot better vs. the Rockies IMO.

GO ROCKIES!!!

Just have a feeling they are going to win this years WS. They are the hottest team right now in MLB and the playoffs.

Another Philly team chokes in the playoffs.