NHL 14 GM Connected League (Xbox 360)

njd3b1ink

Unbelievable. Dude boot the kings gm. Im winning 4-3 with 3.2 seconds left and he pulls some shenanigans where the game animations keep repeating and the game doesnt count. And right after it said he was offline so I guess he pulled out his ethernet cord out or something or has a lag or reset switch.

I have a picture of it in case you dont believe me, idk how to post pictures on here though

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable. Dude boot the kings gm. Im winning 4-3 with 3.2 seconds left and he pulls some shenanigans where the game animations keep repeating and the game doesnt count. And right after it said he was offline so I guess he pulled out his ethernet cord out or something or has a lag or reset switch.

I have a picture of it in case you dont believe me, idk how to post pictures on here though

I'll keep an eye on his DNF%. I cant kick him right away though. Typically that "glitch" that you are explaining happens due to a random connection error between players. Ive seen it happen many times throughout the years and its always extremely annoying. But like I said I will watch his DNF%, and if it happens again then ill do something. Thanks for letting me know.

As the Flames GM I've made an offer to Jose Theodore so I can (hopefully) drop Kiprusoff to coincide with his real-life retirement.

Trying to keep it as realistic as possible but I'd go 0-82 with Ramo as my starter :argh:

Edited by puckrock

As the Flames GM I've made an offer to Jose Theodore so I can (hopefully) drop Kiprusoff to coincide with his real-life retirement.

Trying to keep it as realistic as possible but I'd go 0-82 with Ramo as my starter :argh:

Sounds good. You will find out if he accepts ur offer when I sim ahead.

And I was thinking of simming ahead tonight, and from then on just doing a sim every Saturday.

i skimmed the first 3 pages and didnt see any answer to the following:

can anyone tell me if Brunner is in the game?

I got it today, downloaded the 19 Sep update and looked through both NHL and AHL rosters, didnt seem to find him.

He's in free agency. If u go to roster management you can move him from free agency to the devils

I kid you not, after the most recent update, the only place I can find him is on the Swiss national team.

My free agency list goes Bruess, Brust, Butenschon. Its weird.

It's probably because he's on a PTO. He's not officially on the Devils, but he's not really an FA at the moment. Next update will probably be when the teams set their season rosters.