23 replies to this topic

#21 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Whenever I get a chance, I also like to check out The Stadium Shop, nearby in Gateway One Plaza. They usually carry some interesting and unique Devils stuff. And their player T's are priced cheaper than at the Devils Den.

http://www.stadiumshop.net/

Plus, I'm sure they could use the business, thanks to the lockout.

Got a red Clarkson devils player tee from there last year. $20. Not sure it was authentic Reebok gear but it looked pretty close. Only saying that because the numbers and letters faded faster than the Kovalchuk one I got from Modells. But all in all I'd buy another there esp since they seem to have more player options for cheaper.

#22 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

Got a red Clarkson devils player tee from there last year. $20. Not sure it was authentic Reebok gear but it looked pretty close. Only saying that because the numbers and letters faded faster than the Kovalchuk one I got from Modells. But all in all I'd buy another there esp since they seem to have more player options for cheaper.

I've gotten a couple of things from there, especially for my sons. Prices and service is great.
Posted Image

#23 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

^i do enjoy their raffles lol.

there's really not much good around me. i miss always getting to browse around sports express in the livingston mall. the modells by me is lucky to have two devils hat and they still have a stockpile of parise jerseys not yet on markdown. i did score a playoff devils/rangers advert poster though this summer which was pretty decent.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#24 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,072 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Stadium shop is a good place and I've only won once In their raffles and got a devils tissue box. Their stuff is usually legit and they send out their jerseys to be stitched so its usually higher quality stuff than devils den even if their stitcher still doesn't use quite the correct font.

I passed by the stadium shop a couple times during the offseason and lockout and they were surviving by selling women's clothing for the most part. Mostly dresses and stuff like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users