NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

I'll regret this....but 9 turnovers in 3 pre-season games is hard to ignore....and Ware is the king of the empty sack, which counts the same here....

*cringe*

Cowboys defense

/hating life to the max......

I'll regret this....but 9 turnovers in 3 pre-season games is hard to ignore....and Ware is the king of the empty sack, which counts the same here....

*cringe*

Cowboys defense

/hating life to the max......

Well if we change the rule to count defenses only for the first 3 quarters...it's a gem!

Edited by LOTCB

So uh...if anyone wants a running back, I've decided Andre Brown is on the block...Just FYI.

Also, I'll take NE DST, DST, NE

I know we're all of fifteen minutes in, but I'll just say it now...  RSC has been a complete cockblock this entire draft     MB3 part2, jk :)

yeah yeah yeah.

Well if we change the rule to count defenses only for the first 3 quarters...it's a gem!

Sacks that pad Mister Invisible in the 4th Quarters stats are all the same....if they fold after padding their stats I can live with the small points allowed penalty....unless Dumbo just gets pick 6'ed and no harm comes to my defense :)

Sacks that pad Mister Invisible in the 4th Quarters stats are all the same....if they fold after padding their stats I can live with the small points allowed penalty....unless Dumbo just gets pick 6'ed and no harm comes to my defense :)

So now you believe in the defense after you were complaining about them firing Rob Ryan lol...shocked you didn't take the Packers for the 99th straight year.

I would like to report a serial thief.

DR33 has stolen my picks in round 1 (McCoy), 7 (Steve Smith), 9 (Woodhead - after Big Ben went away, ha!), 11 (Bryce Brown).   

I didn't have a round 3...   So really only round 5 he didn't take my pick.  :D
I'll either scorn him if he's above me or count myself lucky if he's in the basement.

So now you believe in the defense after you were complaining about them firing Rob Ryan lol...shocked you didn't take the Packers for the 99th straight year.

I'm STILL mad about the Rob Ryan thing....but it's a dangerous thing with me....when I have NO faith in my teams....that's usually when they do their best, plus like I said before they can pad all sorts of meaningless stats and go invisible in the 4th Quarter and still lose :)

I would like to report a serial thief.

DR33 has stolen my picks in round 1 (McCoy), 7 (Steve Smith), 9 (Woodhead - after Big Ben went away, ha!), 11 (Bryce Brown).   

I didn't have a round 3...   So really only round 5 he didn't take my pick.   :D

I'll either scorn him if he's above me or count myself lucky if he's in the basement.

Well happy to know I didn't wait on Woodhead. I was thinking of taking a backup QB there, but didn't want to pass on Woodhead. Chargers will be down a lot, and Rivers absolutely loves to check the ball down to his back. 

I'm a bit down on Smith this year. If he plays the slot (which he totally should), he'd be a beast, but not expecting giant things if he lines up out wide. But he shouldn't have been there at that spot.