Clinched Division

SabresWinCup

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe are you that upset your team dont get home ice advantage??? Consider me being on the bandwagon since 1995....wooo hoooo

You are feeing the ghosts of Sabres playoffs past.

A fan since 1995? You must be fresh out of college at best...

Keep talking trash and I promise you that you will not last long here

If so, his alter ego is 1/10 as intelligent as LOTCB. Even when LOTCB is smashed drunk.

Why thank you Don! :D

On that note, I need a Miller Lite (get it, Miller, Sabres game on) Corny! :lol:

Are you one of those new Sabres fans that just found out they exist?. Must be nice to be a bandwagon fan who is going to be your team next year?.

Believe me there are plenty of us Sabres fans who have been with this team for YEARS...but yes there is a wave of newer Sabres fans...or shall I say..Sabres fans who joined on the wagon for the Hasek era...got quiet for a few years...and now have gotten very cocky about this team but yet we have won nothing...yet.

They even piss me off, trust me

Edited by LOTCB

I'm nominating this for dumbass post of the day. Not only does this person talk trash about the Sabres winning their division, on a board for a team that has so many division titles in the last 10 years than they know what to do with, but it has no effect on the Devils what so matter as the Sabres are in a different division. On top of all that the Sabres just clinched a playoff spot, something that over half the team in the league get.

So to recap:

1) This person comes on the wrong board to trash talk.

2.) Has no clue what a division is and can't read.

3.) Finally is wrong about what his trash talk is about.

By being a fan since 1995 that must mean he was born in 1995.

Anyways the Sabres can have their own division title and even the number 1 seed. As a Devils fan I'll take a 4th Stanley Cup which would be about 4 more than the Sabres have ever won and more than they even got close to winning.

Believe me there are plenty of us Sabres fans who have been with this team for YEARS...but yes there is a wave of newer Sabres fans...or shall I say..Sabres fans who joined on the wagon for the Hasek era...got quiet for a few years...and now have gotten very cocky about this team but yet we have won nothing...yet.

They even piss me off, trust me

Oh I know but when somebody comes on a devils board with his only post saying the Sabres clinch the division and he's wrong he's either a bandwagoner or a new fan. I think the new wave of penguins are going to be worse in about two years.

Edited by sandman441

Oh I know but when somebody comes on a devils board with his only post saying the Sabres clinch the division and he's wrong he's either a bandwagoner or a new fan.

Or a flat out bafoon, which is what I think of him.

LOL @ that Sabres fan seeing the X in the standings and thinking that was the division... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: