TV Show

UnderDogX

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody watch the "Breaking Bad" season finale last night? Didn't care much for Gus straightening out his tie just before...well, you know.

Other than that, top-quality episode. Unfortunately for Walt, things are not "over."

Anybody watch the "Breaking Bad" season finale last night? Didn't care much for Gus straightening out his tie just before...well, you know.

Other than that, top-quality episode. Unfortunately for Walt, things are not "over."

Awesome episode, thought they could have ended right there as most of the storylines could have potentially been tied nicely.

As for Gus, I thought that was a great moment (gore aside). I initially thought "Gus is just indestructible" then saw the "2nd half" of that shot. I thought the plant shot ending was great as well.

Overall, fantastic show.

Left with only Dexter to watch.

Has anyone seen Homeland?

As for Gus, I thought that was a great moment (gore aside). I initially thought "Gus is just indestructible" then saw the "2nd half" of that shot.

Someone on another message board found it funny that the "chicken man" reacted like a chicken with its head cut off...staying alive for a precious few seconds after the damage has been done.

Hadn't thought of that...

Psych is one of my favorite shows, that just started up again last week, hilarious as usual.

My friend recently got me watching the Big Bang Theory, I'm really digging that.

I tend to watch a lot of USA shows for some reason...Psych, Burn Notice, White Collar, Covert Affairs.

I don't get AMC in HD on DirecTV so I've been avoiding Mad Men and Walking Dead even though I'm pretty sure I'd like them.

Modern Family

Parks and Rec

The Office (because, hell, I've watched 7 seasons so far, I'm riding this thing out until the bloody end)

Sunny

How I Met Your Mother (now ex-girlfriend got me into it, and I'm hooked)

Wilfred (NOONE else I know likes this show, go figure)

We have very similar taste, I watch a lot of Office and How I Met Your Mother, and the other shows I've seen a bit of and liked but haven't had time to watch everything. And I LOVED Wilfred! I watched like the first 8 episodes or so before I lost access to all TV (studying overseas) but plan to catch up as soon as I'm back!

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Ashton in Two and a half men, still funny show no doubt. Not same without Charlie though.

2 shows canceled to aswell. Charlies Angels and Playboy Club or whatever you wanna call that crap

Walking Dead was interesting. I didnt' see last season. Do you know how you contract zombie disease?

Bites. But we dont know how it started yet. You should watch the first season. Its really worth it. Youll appreciate the show this season.

I think they may have gotten a little to excited for this season and the response they had last season. I feel like for a 90 min show, not much happened until the last 10 minutes. The ending was so much better then the beginning.

Still good though. zombie.gif

Walking Dead was interesting. I didnt' see last season. Do you know how you contract zombie disease?

Graphic Novel and TV show haven't gotten into details yet but the show at least (on the season finale) came right out and said they had no idea if it was microbial, fungal, viral, or just an act of God.

I think the episode did not disappoint. Its nice to see how much of a hand the creator has in the tv series yet how different it is from the source material. Its going to be a slow moving process which will be fine, I think, as long as they keep a higher episode count per season. You can't really have a six episode season (like the first) and have it move this slowly.

Edited by UnderDogX

Has anyone in the comic book come down with it as a member of the survivor group?

Not exactly but...

in the comic one of the party members (who isn't in the show) dies from an accidental gunshot wound from another party member. And when they die they still turn. No bites and not attacked by a Zombie but still turns into one.

Figured I'd throw the spoiler tags in just in case this ends up happening in the show too..

Has anyone in the comic book come down with it as a member of the survivor group?

There were two members of the group in the show that turned last season. Andrea (The tough blonde that wants the gun)'s sister, Amy, turned and Andrea actually had to shoot her herself and then Jim turned but before he completely turned they chained him to a tree on the side of the highway with a gun and 1 bullet and as they drive off you hear the gunshot in the distance.

Those are the only two that have turned in the group so far.

Edited by Quinn01

I watched all the webisodes. I'll probably lose interest after Halloween - but it's fun for now.

I love apocalyptic stuff anyhow - except The Road -- I found that amazingly stupid and impossible - it had no scientific basis. But I loved The Stand.

Not to sound like a total comic nerd (but I will :) ) the comic does really start to be less about the fact that there are zombies out there roaming the world and more about the group and the struggles they deal with during a complete apocalyptic crisis. The comic does a great job of showing Rick (the main character, the sheriff) and his struggles with being forced into leadership and the decisions he has to make...much like with what this past episode hinted at. And they meet some really effed up people....I'm hoping the show goes to that length....

Here's what we're watching on a regular basis:

Daily Show

Colbert Report

The Office

Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Ghost Adventures

House Hunters

Restaurant Impossible

American Horror Story- Everyone should check this show out. It's on FX and it's bloody, scary, and very interesting. Three episodes so far and I think I'm hooked.

Definitely have to start watching the Walking Dead.

Edited by njdevil26

i just started watching Wilfred yesterday... excellent show... funny, dark, random as hellif you like dark/dry humor, its for you

and i enjoyed the season premier of The Walking Deadalot of things put into motion for this season.. can't wait for more!

anyone else watching Dexter?... its just one weird season, and im liking it...

Here's what we're watching on a regular basis:

Daily Show

Colbert Report

The Office

Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Ghost Adventures

House Hunters

Restaurant Impossible

American Horror Story- Everyone should check this show out. It's on FX and it's bloody, scary, and very interesting. Three episodes so far and I think I'm hooked.

Definitely have to start watching the Walking Dead.

YES! A buddy of mine and I get together every Wednesday night to watch it. Man its a mind fvck of a show. Really awesome. After the first episode my friend said "I have the weirdest boner right now from that maid."