GDT SCF GAME 4: NJ DEVILS VS LA KINGS

Onddeck

I'm having a real tough time convincing myself to watch this game tonight. On one hand, I appreciate how great the devs have been this season, and even if they can't win the cup I wouldn't mind watching them play some good hockey for a few games. On the other Monday nights game left me insanley depressed, so much so that I don't want to get back into it, rev myself up into believing they can do this, only to have my soul crushed again.

:troll1:

Being realistic doesn't make one a troll. I'm just as much a Devils fan as the next member. But I'll play ball... OMG the Devils are gonna score 100 goals on Quick, accomplish the greatest comeback in NHL playoff history, and hoist the Cup!! Happy?

Being realistic doesn't make one a troll. I'm just as much a Devils fan as the next member. But I'll play ball... OMG the Devils are gonna score 100 goals on Quick, accomplish the greatest comeback in NHL playoff history, and hoist the Cup!! Happy?

signing up yesterday and your first post is too much too early.

some nostra-dumbazz like you called it or something being down 3-0

i'll be watching the game at my bar, they don't have the sound and i found that we win everytime i watch there, and lose if i watch at home.

I need to grab some Flying Fish on the way home, as I've had good luck with Jersey beer as well.

Devils Score first. Win game 4.

Come home....Devils have the momentum-win game 5.

LA feels pressure for first time this playoff series to win at home to get it done....choke. Devils win game 6.

Come home to NJ and there's NO WAY this opportunity passes. LA is blitzed and confidence shattered. Devils win game 7.

So let it be written...so let it be done!

BELIEVE!!

• Like 1

LA feels pressure for first time this playoff series to win at home to get it done....choke. Devils win game 6.

Come home to NJ and there's NO WAY this opportunity passes. LA is blitzed and confidence shattered. Devils win game 7.

BELIEVE!!

I like this...

If we can gut out a win tonight....we have to play balls out at THE ROCK on Saturday night and find another way to win. Going back to LA down 3-2 would put all the pressure in the world right back on the Kings' shoulders. If they somehow blew that and it went to 7...my god...

But again, the hardest part will be winning tonight. If we can get that taken care of, I love our chances on Saturday night...

KEEP THE FAITH GUYS! STEP 1 OF 3 IS TONIGHT! I am not even going to say step 1 of 4, because all we need to do is win 3 to tie it up and Game 7 is it's own animal...

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

• Like 1

f***ing.... a, r, t - those are already used...

F---ING....

f---ing

Damm -- I'm just not getting it. :angry:

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

AVX'C WG FVHEAC!

YAVMCV...JGT XBV AGHV GJ WGF...

IED XBEC JZKLEDW WMNV!

Let's go Devils!

Please..for the love of god

Win this fvcking game!

One of my students told me they win whenever she watches the game. She fell asleep during games 1-3 (not a real hockey fan). You better believe I have everyone in her class calling her to keep her awake, and have threatened to fail her if she falls asleep. Yay professional ethics.

Why do I picture Clarkson as Blutto, Zajac as Otter, Parise as Boone, and Carter as D-Day???

"Kopitar... he's a dead man! Doughty... DEAD! JON-A-THAN QUICK... DEAD!!!"

Edited by mdsieve

BELIEVE!!

I love you. If this happens, I will start a Cult of Troy.

Let's go Devils!

There is a poll on NHL.com which is asking:

FAN POLL: 2012 STANLEY CUP FINAL

Who will win the Conn Smythe Trophy?

Anze Kopitar

Drew Doughty

Dustin Brown

Jonathan Quick

They should show that to the players before tonights game. We havent even lost yet and they are planning the awards, probably planning their parade!!

And on NHL Live right now, the script for the show is basically "We just have a few hours to go before the Kings win their first cup."