NFL Wild Card Weekend!

CRASHER

I think I'm starting to realize that my first assessment of "both of these teams suck" is holding true :P

I think Cinci does have a better chance in Denver next week....the Colts will get slaughtered......

I think I'm starting to realize that my first assessment of "both of these teams suck" is holding true :P

I think Cinci does have a better chance in Denver next week....the Colts will get slaughtered......

Yep, would have been nice to see this game if Cincy's offense wasn't rendered impotent by the abscence of AJ Green and the TE.

I don't think you'll need it today... I'd hold onto it for next week though. [emoji1]

Expecting me to not need is EXACTLY why I'll probably drink half of it today :P

Yep, would have been nice to see this game if Cincy's offense wasn't rendered impotent by the abscence of AJ Green and the TE.

Dalton will probably take some heat for this latest playoff loss, but I don't think he's nearly as culpable for this one as he's been for some others. A lot of receivers were well-covered and he didn't get terribly good protection. And yeah, injuries didn't help either.

Looks like Romo's going to have to win this game himself. Detroit's defensive front having early success against the Cowboys highly rated offensive line. Lets see what happens with Detroit backed up to their own endzone.

I'm already on shot 5...I'm doubtful to make it till half......so let me say my fvck THIS TEAM now....and be grateful Garrett's useless contract expires after this debacle.......

Dallas getting annihilated lmao. Drink up Crash! [emoji1]

Sadly I can see this happening in NE next week. And craving some of Crash's whiskey.

IF there's any left, and that's questionable at this point, you're welcome to it.....I'm putting more effort into staying conscious then this fvcking football team is putting out :P

I'm home and hangover-proof, Dumbo's going to the hospital first :P

For what the record is worth I had passed out at halftime, my GF's text work me up enough to see the Detroit FG, so I was awake and alive for the Dallas TD and still drunk enough to believe this is a game :P