Kevin Clark

devlman

HEEEEY, WHO WANTS TICKETS TO JERSEY BOYS!?!!?

Just complete this lyric.

"biiig girls don't.........."

Tony from Belmar, is it

A. Cry

or

B. Fart

I am so fvcking sick of them peddling tickets to Jersey Boys and Frankie Valli's awful music.

Tony from Belmar, is it

A. Cry

or

B. Fart

I am so fvcking sick of them peddling tickets to Jersey Boys and Frankie Valli's awful music.

LMAO

I want the play to end so I do not have to see this anymore!

Tony from Belmar, is it

A. Cry

or

B. Fart

Don't you knock Frankie Valli or the Four Seasons music. They are easily in my top 10 favorite bands.

I will admit however that I can see why it would be irritating with the amount of times they try to push tickets to their musical.

DEVILS FANS!!!! SIT DOWN AND STOP MAKING A FUSS ABOUT THIS!!!! JUST TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO MAKE SOME NOOOOIIISSSEEE!!! SO PLEASE SEEETTLE DOWN, STOPPP POSTING IN THIS THREAD AND WAIVE THOOOOOOSSEEE TOWEEELLLLLLLLLLS!!!!!!!!

Now that you have done this....STAND UP AND MAKE SOME NOOOOOOOOOIIIIIISEEE!!!!

Tony from Belmar, is it

A. Cry

or

B. Fart

I sometimes hope we dont get Power plays just so I dont have to hear Biiiig girls dont cry every time.

DEVILS FANS!!!! SIT DOWN AND STOP MAKING A FUSS ABOUT THIS!!!! JUST TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO MAKE SOME NOOOOIIISSSEEE!!! SO PLEASE SEEETTLE DOWN, STOPPP POSTING IN THIS THREAD AND WAIVE THOOOOOOSSEEE TOWEEELLLLLLLLLLS!!!!!!!!

Now that you have done this....STAND UP AND MAKE SOME NOOOOOOOOOIIIIIISEEE!!!!

this meme is fantastic. i'm close to saying last night's job by clark was worth it to have this meme which i hope continues for a while.

It was really embarrassing. I hate the faux excitement from arena/stadium announcers to begin with. That's why Bob Shepard was the best, he didn't do stuff like that. I also hate to say it, but the Rangers announcer does a pretty good job too. I understand though, that, for the most part, that's what the vast majority of arena/stadium do.

The big problem with what Clark did last night is that it reflects very poorly on the fans, whichever way it turns out. It's either, "it took the announcer begging and pleading with fans to get them to stay and cheer" or "the fans didn't even get up when begged to do so by the announcer."

Sure, listening to him is pain staking but at the end of the day he wasn't in the goal letting up 4 goals with a three goal lead. Nor was he our captain sending an open net shot a foot wide to potentially tie the game. There are more key points to dropping two to the Panthers than Kevin Clark being a schmuck.

Well if the Devils are really on the pulse of the fans online (as evidenced by the old goal horn returning and several other things) we'll see if the nonsense comes to an end tomorrow and is replaced by this....

Edited by skeeter

Sure, listening to him is pain staking but at the end of the day he wasn't in the goal letting up 4 goals with a three goal lead. Nor was he our captain sending an open net shot a foot wide to potentially tie the game. There are more key points to dropping two to the Panthers than Kevin Clark being a schmuck.

Lol who is saying kevin clark is the reason we lost?

Haha yeah. Whenever the Devils get a big crowd, they always seem to lose. Quick, everyone burn your tickets!

All we need to do is replace Steve with the Albany Devils PbP guy and we'd be running the biggest bush-league operation in sports

Hey, don't hate on Josh Heller, he's not that bad! :giggle:

is this thread real. Devils Marketing has been TERRIFIC. i could write a book on it these past years. they have revolutionized the industry with the generals and then some. Yes last night was annoying but crowd was fantastic pregame and yeah..for some reason we always get quite.

And how long have you been a general/intern for the devils/employee of the devils for?

Quit bitching. The arena was loud, he wasn't begging people to get into it.

It was loud until the game got tied. From then on he was begging the crowd to get into it at every stoppage of play.

Just to be clear I am not putting the blame on Kevin Clark as I know he is told to say them. It just sounds pathetic.

Lol who is saying kevin clark is the reason we lost?

Still seems like a dumb thing to do, if the Devils are leading the series 3-0 right now and people aren't retiring Marty as we stand right now, I wouldn't mind listening to Clark, nor would I mind "getting my Jersey on". I'm just saying there are more important things in a loss than the PA announcer