GDT ECF GAME 6: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. RANGERS

ZeroGravityFat

The only thing missing was a shot of Mark Messier standing there stone faced and dejected with the Rags brass as the Devils celebrated on the ice

where the hell was easter island noggin today anyway?

Shame it wasn't with Chico, would've loved to hear his over the top exuberant reaction

"OOOOH YEA WOW FINALLY...I MEAN WHAT A GOAL...CARTER IN FRONT...NO THAT'S PONKAROVKY...PUTS IT BETWEEN...IT'S THERE....YEA WOW WE HAVE TO FEEL GOOD FOR MARTY WOOOOHOO WOOOHOO!"

I'm sure he was there, he's like Jerry Jones, they won't show him if his team loses, but he would've been there to cry if they pulled out Game 6

Matteau#32 just told me that the Rangers are still definitely winning in 6.

Unbelievable...what an amazing run this team is on. Glad to be so wrong with my second (Flyers in 5) and third (Rangers in 6) round predictions. Who ever would've thought the Devils were going to host Game 1 of the friggin' STANLEY CUP FINALS?! Holy sh!t!

Its just amazing. Amazing. Being there for it was just... Unreal. The buidling was shaking. People hugging all over. I think I hugged everyone in my row and in the row behind me. I have no voice. I waited 18 years for this- to beat those a$$holes in a spot like this. It feels incredible. INCREDIBLE!!!! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

typical rags faNS. hoping zajac wrist is broke

please. rags 'fans'. they are back to worrying about whether the knicks can keep their team together, or how the giants' minicamp is going. i bet most of them missed the OT winner 'cause they forgot to switch back from the 3rd inning of a Yankees game

Edited by Triumph
  • Like 1

Would like to pass a special F YOU along to NBC and their nauseating broadcast.

Where did Doc's ring go?

Has Pierre wiped the sand out of his pants yet, with his constant complaining about Bernier's "embellishment" on a stick that actually did hit him in the face? How about Prust's slash that was missed Pierre? Or how about the phantom penalty call on Poni to start the second you f'n twit?

And were those 100 rag fans in the building really that noticeable Eddie? A$hole.

So glad the Devs shoved this up their collective a$es.

Edited by Beck27

Would like to pass a special F YOU along to NBC and their nauseating broadcast.

Where did Doc's ring go?

Has Pierre wiped the sand out of his pants yet, with his constant complaining about Bernier's "embellishment" on a stick that actually did hit him in the face? How about Prust's slash that was missed Pierre? Or how about the phantom penalty call on Poni to start the second you f'n twit?

And were those 100 rag fans in the building really that noticeable Eddie? A$hole.

So glad the Devs shoved this up their collective a$es.

god all of this is so true, can't wait for eddie o to be bitter during the cup finals too. it just never ends, does it?

please. rags 'fans'. they are back to worrying about whether the knicks can keep their team together, or how the giants' minicamp is going. i bet most of them missed the OT winner 'cause they forgot to switch back from the 3rd inning of a Yankees game

laugh.gif

Oh and anyone here the reporter ask Pete D if it meant more to win for Marty because he was going up against "the best goalie in today's game."

Edited by ben00rs