GDT: 4/24/12, Game 6 Quarterfinals Fla @ NJ

Derlique

I still believe they will win tonight.

yes! That's the attitude. I don't understand all the pessimism in here.

That would definitely be a surprise because I haven't seen Patty in a few weeks.....

I could have sworn some of these guys have been gone for weeks. Elias has not been so noticeable, but I think that has more to do with linemates than him.

The Devils are outshooting the Panthers 36 to 13. They are absolutely dominating. The defeatist attitude here is not reflecting the team's performance.

Yeah, dominating - like being handed a PP with 5minutes left.

The decisions they made on the PP were weak and undisciplined - plus not one body in front of the net - no feet moving.

The shot total is based on everyone is shooting from anywhere - especially the D - but few quality shots.

Jeremy Roenick ripping the Devils' 3rd period as a "FARCE" especially focusing on the PP/last 5 minutes.

Rightly so,,, that last PP was awful.

Yes, I think Kovy got hurt on that play the REFs blew the call and resultant goal by the RATS.

Edited by HOLLYWOOD

Jeremy Roenick ripping the Devils' 3rd period as a "FARCE" especially focusing on the PP/last 5 minutes.

Yes, I thibky Kovy got hurt on that play that the REFs blew the call and resultant goal by the RATS.

Yes, I thik Kovy got hurt on that play that the REFs blew the call and resultant goal by the RATS.

basically he said what Hollywood did just now

Yes, I thibky Kovy got hurt on that play that the REFs blew the call and resultant goal by the RATS.

Yes, I thik Kovy got hurt on that play that the REFs blew the call and resultant goal by the RATS.

They are absolutely a farce. How many times have we seen this team put up these high in number low in quality shot games...

did you guys just see 36 shots - 20 scoring chances vs 13 shots and 11 scoring chances.

We also have 4 pp to their 1. We are just throwing the pucks on net and hoping for the best like that first goal.

The Panthers have made most of their limited chances and thats what i feel could bite us in the ass