GDT: 10/25 Nj Devils @ LA Kings 7:30pm PST

DevilinLA

Parise and kovy are looking strong together...Parise is the only player on the roster who can keep up with Kovy's pace and Zach's d covers for Kovy well. My biggest worry was parise not getting his chances, but he had a few good shooting opportunities. Successful experiment through 1 period.

• Like 1

That whole line looks good.

All the lines look pretty decent tonight, including the defense pairings. Tallinder with Larsson seems to be working pretty well tonight.

Wasnt Tallinder taking Larsson under his win during camp?

Holy....what the fvck is this team's problem with line changes. I was joking 4 or so games ago when i suggested they devote a practice to this but, man, time to start working on some basic fundamentals. It would have been a downright shame to have that burn them after they played a real good road period.

Agreed. Its been an issue for a few seasons now actually.

Edited by Quinn01

Parise and kovy are looking strong together...Parise is the only player on the roster who can keep up with Kovy's pace and Zach's d covers for Kovy well. My biggest worry was parise not getting his chances, but he had a few good shooting opportunities. Successful experiment through 1 period.

+1

We look really good through the first. There's no way they can not score if they keep playing like that. Hopefully, they can keep it up. Also, I'm really liking this whole Parise-centering-Kovy thing. They look great together.

Damn is Henrique trying to get me to eventually buy a jersey with his name or something

Every time he gets a hold of the puck, I automatically start the "Henrique" chants that the Rags fans do for Lundqvist in my head.

Edited by Quinn01