Pictures Of Yourself

ladyshrouds

Yeah i got a new computer, and completely forget they were on the old one, and i accdentally erased them all in the process. I was pissed when i found out. ACtually the one of me and the cup was erased as well. THank god one of my friends still had it.

Oh I know how that is! I got a new computer in December for christmas and I had to search the whole network for my jamie photo! I thought I had lost it but I finally found it.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! This is nothing! Didn't last year's "NJay gave me an idea" thread go about 30 pages before it had to be locked????

:lol:

lmao, that was hilarious.

Admins didn't like us at the time, no way!

Sheeps and I are alike. I dated a Flyers fan too and that went real well cause we dated for 9 months.

Now it's time for a Devils girl :uni:

Sheeps and I are alike. I dated a Flyers fan too and that went real well cause we dated for 9 months.

Now it's time for a Devils girl :uni:

I dated a Rangers fan once!!!!

:lol:

I even took the Flyers gal to a Flyers game... it's good that it didn't work out though, she's crazy...

I need a Devils ladies fan too, NJay... one time a pretty girl came up to me in my school's cafeteria and commented on my jersey and how she liked the Devils, a PERFECT opportunity for me to keep a convo up because I can ramble about the Devils for hours... and what did I do? "You like the Devils? Cool, see ya."

<-- moron

Yeah I've gone to about 5 Flyer/Devil games with my ex girlfriend (but only 2 while we were dating). The other 3 were this year actually. The Jan. 30 one (at the CAA, Devs ass kicking), the the Feb. 18th one (At the FU Center, tie game...remember Rupp had that breakaway with only seconds left, that game was a TON of fun), and then Mar. 15 (back at the CAA where the Flyers then kicked the Devs ass.)

The other 2 while we were going out was last year. Feb 28th (Beezer's first game of the year, right after the Olympics, 1-0 Flyers win) and then the last one was I think April 10th (Devs won 1-0 this time, Madden scored with about 7 min left, that was awesome)

Yeah A Devils chick is something I really need now. Hopefully at college in Hazleton I can find one since that is near the PA/NJ border. lol

You guys have to do what I did. Find a hot girl that has a semi-interest in hockey and then brain wash her and warp her view of the hockey world so all she eats, sleeps and breaths is Devils hockey. :evil:

Try it you just might like it. really, it's the only way to go. :D

Just take a girl to a Devils' game. She will fall in love with the team & the sport for sure. If she doesn't, she isn't worth keeping around.

The only girl I know in my city who is a Rangers fan has followed Lindros throughout his career. Need I say more?

Just take a girl to a Devils' game.  She will fall in love with the team & the sport for sure.  If she doesn't, she isn't worth keeping around.  

At the 3 ot game the stars and ducks played in round 2 this year I was at the game and beside me was this young couple. We whole time through the overtimes she was begging him to take her home but he was so into the game he refused to take her home and she got pissed at him. So then they finally leave sometime in the 3rd ot right before the ducks scored. I wanted to hit this girl, I was like Over time this is the best freaking part! So yeah not all girls can stand a hockey game. My parents first date was at a hockey game... awww

I would have told that girl to walk her a$$ home... :P

Yea I would've told her to get lost.. and if the guy was not-bad-looking, I'd be like "well... now that she's gone.. I'M interested in the game..." ;):uni:

juuuuust kidding :P

:o Hey whoa!!! I so was kidding!!!!!!

or was I?

:rolleyes:

kidding again!!! ;)

Some of you should be a little careful with what you are putting out there.

I mean, with one of the posters, I have their name, school, and face......if someone is a predator, they have a big start already.

Be careful people, I deal with these type of people EVERY day.

And be thankful you all won't get to see my mug!!

You deal with people that come after NJDevs.com posters everyday? Really?

Just kidding Leeds, I see your point, to a point.

I took a girl to the Devils-Caps game when Madden got his hat trick. She said she liked the Devils because their "uniforms were pretty." Alas, both her love for hockey and our dating went nowhere.

Anyone who's been bored at a hockey game deserves the long walk home :P

and a few pics on here is nothing.. I had so much explaining on my page to do I wrote a mini-soap opera epic about it called Behind the Recaps cause sometimes my comments go over the edge and it keeps people in my warped little loop... and I'm still here... guess it tells me I either scare them away or no one cares :rolleyes:

You guys have to do what I did. Find a hot girl that has a semi-interest in hockey and then brain wash her and warp her view of the hockey world so all she eats, sleeps and breaths is Devils hockey. :evil:

Try it you just might like it. really, it's the only way to go. :D

wcdf, that actually kind of worked for me with the last girl I dated. She genuinely liked hockey, and knew I was crazy about the Devils so started following them. She even came with me 'n Sheeps and some other kids to a Devils-Leafs game and wore my friend's extra Devils jersey.

About one week later, I find out she's actually a LEAFS fan, but she was willing to wear a Devils sweater and cheer for the Devils at the game!

*sigh* It's too bad she screwed me over and it didn't work out... 'least not yet. :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.