Van Persie to Man U.

Jimmy Leeds

How much did the Gooners get?? No way Van Persie was going to repeat the year he had last year, I think this is great for Arsenal, Van Persie will probably get hurt & miss most of the year and the Gooners got paid!!

I hope they bring Dempsey to London.. would love to see my favorite American player on my Favorite team...

How much did the Gooners get?? No way Van Persie was going to repeat the year he had last year, I think this is great for Arsenal, Van Persie will probably get hurt & miss most of the year and the Gooners got paid!!

I agree, MU just spent a lot of money on a guy that won't have another season like last year and will probably spend time out injured. I felt like they were fine up front with Rooney, Chicharito, Welbeck, and the addition of Kagawa. Just seems like an unnecessary commitment on their part.

I agree, MU just spent a lot of money on a guy that won't have another season like last year and will probably spend time out injured. I felt like they were fine up front with Rooney, Chicharito, Welbeck, and the addition of Kagawa. Just seems like an unnecessary commitment on their part.

I pray it backfires up his traitorous arse, and ManU's collective bloody arses.

It has to happen to Arsene time to time... He cannot just expect to steal young players from less wealthy league... ask youngs & naives player to throw a middle finger of their original club that spend big money to developp them..

Arsene You deserve a lot worse than this VP story...

I hope much worse to you !

It has to happen to Arsene time to time... He cannot just expect to steal young players from less wealthy league... ask youngs & naives player to throw a middle finger of their original club that spend big money to developp them..

Sounds Like Arsenal Has been stealing players from your favorite team....

• 2 weeks later...

Why i would be nice with him because he is french ; )

Yes he is french... but he isn't worth the price Arsenal give to Montpellier... And i'm so happy about that ; )

Thats OK, ecuase MU wwell overpaid for RvP, who might even be hurt now.. shocking really

Wilshire will be back soon ...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think MU is upset about acquiring Van Persie so far...

And Wenger lost his touch with "french" players. He keeps buying "one year wonder " (Gervinho, Giroux) or not suited player (Marouane!)

With the money spend, he could have buy Lloris instead.... Maybe he is afraid to have a real goalie in his team ; )

• 2 months later...

RvP has been exceptional for United so far and scored his biggest goal as a Red Devil to steal the game against City in the derby last week in the final minutes.

In other United and Arsenal news, it appears that the disgruntled Nani will be moving in the January transfer window to Arsenal. Rumors of a possible swap deal with United getting Walcott back are going around now. I won't miss Nani at all, very talented but very inconsistent and not really a fit for this team, especially if they deploy Kagawa out left in the 4-2-3-1 like Japan does. Rooney just fits in too well behind RvP to move him and I'm a big Valencia fan on the right.