Game Day Thread: Devils vs Islanders

Don

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot!! Devils got three shots in the first period! Leaf fans are screaming bloody murder!! Woot!

Funny all this talk about whether it was Brodeur or Clemmenson. It looks like Clemmy is the only Devil that really gives a sh!t today. :)

Who got sent down?

Janssen who was hurt and wasn't going to play anyways and Greene. They'll be back tomorrow.

I don't know if anyone else heard on the intermission but apparently Club Seats for the Rock are sold out. There is now a waiting list.

Edited by jkrdevil

I'm watching the game on TSn and so far..ughhhhhhhhhhh that pretty much sums it up..UGHHHHH

You people really want the last regular season game in the CAA to be Islanders celebrating on your own ice? fvck that. I want the Devils to win and to actually play well.

Yeah. Ten years from now we'll all be sitting around reminiscing about the last regular season game at CAA. :rolleyes:

Well, at least we know the Devils didn't give up offense just for Lent.

You people really want the last regular season game in the CAA to be Islanders celebrating on your own ice? fvck that. I want the Devils to win and to actually play well.

Yeah, seems like that is a little bit to much to ask from the Devils. I have been pretty patient with this team considering all the injuries but todays game has been a complete sh*t show. I know they don't have that much to play for but if they're going to put the full line up of players out they should at least show some effort out there.

Screw the Islanders and Leafs. The Devils need to worry about themselves and figure out how to actually create some offense for once. There is no reason why this team shouldn't be scoring more goals. 11 shots on goal through 40 minutes is a joke.