TICKETS!!!

Onddeck

Copped 2 tix for Game 5. Section 215. $315 each ( :ECW: )

If none of my broke ass idiot friends will man up and take the other one, I shall offer it for face value (well, the Devils warped perception of face value I guess) to members of the board.

Geez I've gone to 1-2 games the past 4 times the Devils have made it to the finals, sure we had partial season tickets at CAA, but now wow. I offically feel poor, $1,300 for a ticket in lower level from the devils???? mother of god, stupid inflation lol

Geez I've gone to 1-2 games the past 4 times the Devils have made it to the finals, sure we had partial season tickets at CAA, but now wow. I offically feel poor, $1,300 for a ticket in lower level from the devils???? mother of god, stupid inflation lol

But it's all you can eat arena food in the CLUB seats! :rolleyes:

I couldn't get any tickets in the upper level as soon as the presale started and couldn't get any again today at 1:00. It's as if they were never actually for sale. I don't get it, where did all the tickets go? Could they really have sold out that quickly at those prices?

Edited by devilsfan26

I look at it this way...

Someday (hopefully far away) I'll be dead. If I get the opportunity to contemplate my life before I go, will I say to myself, "I'm so glad I saved the extra 600 dollars because that 600 made such a huge difference in my life and I'm glad to have saved it and used it elsewhere? or .....Am I going to say to myself, "Wow, I got to see my favorite team play in the Stanley Cup Finals and I'm now a part of history?"

I know which one I'm going for. This opportunity doesn't come around often, and when it does you need to jump on it. What are some of your 'breaking points' on tickets? Would you pay 180 per ticket? Probably that sounds about right, but now those same tickets are 320 and most of you balk. Sure it's a bit more money, but honestly 140 dollars more per ticket for a chance of a lifetime. I'd rather have the memory and the experience than the extra $140. That's just my 2 cents.

I'll scrimp and save during the year a bit more to justify the additional cost and I'll be happier for it. To be a part of this magical run, weather it ends in victory or defeat, is something I will treasure. The Game 6 memory I have alone will live with me for forever. Imagine if we get to see a championship in our building? I will not miss it.

Scoops

Totally understandable.

In 1995 I put an ad in the Philly Enquirer looking for Devils SCF tix, because a lot of people from Philly bought the ECF tix and at the time, you had to buy 2 rounds of tix. So I figured try the Philly papers (classified ads) for someone who didn't want to go see their hated Devs in the finals in Jersey.............lo and behold, I guy from near me in Jersey called and said he wanted to go to a game so he went to Game 3, and sold me face value Games 4 & 6. (He refunded my Game 6 price.........I gave him a PBA Card).

2003 I hooked up David Puddy with a face value ticket for the SCF Game 5, and he got on line for Game 7 at like 6 am and I got there that night and we got in before the start of the 2nd period, about $100.

So I have been to both home wins and would love to go again, but cannot justify that kind of scratch for my own situation. Though my youngest son wants to kill me...........

Wait till Wednesday, I won't be surprised to see them below $200!

Prices have already been falling, last night on stub cheapest was 280 and there were only a few listed under 300, now I see tons for under 280 with the cheapest at 265.

Edited by squishyx

How'd u get that?

Ticketexchange. The factor the fees into the cost so $230 on Ticketexchange is around $200 on Stubhub. Some people got jumpy around 8PM. Dunno if their sales were coming off or not. Feel like I overpaid, but don't feel like I was violated. Good enough.

I have bled black and red since I was born and living in nj with my parents. I have lived in colorado for 15 years, but the devils are still my #1 team of any sport. While I rarely post, I am on these forums almost daily and watch nearly every game. I needed to post tonight to share my excitement.

I AM GOING TO GAME 2!!!!!!!!

I always go when they play the avs, but haven't been to a home game since the move to newark. I honestly don't think I've ever been so excited in my life (besides getting married, of course :)

If anyone has an idea of a good place to go before the game, please let me know.

I'm so excited to be there with you all on saturday!

I have bled black and red since I was born and living in nj with my parents. I have lived in colorado for 15 years, but the devils are still my #1 team of any sport. While I rarely post, I am on these forums almost daily and watch nearly every game. I needed to post tonight to share my excitement.

I AM GOING TO GAME 2!!!!!!!!

I always go when they play the avs, but haven't been to a home game since the move to newark. I honestly don't think I've ever been so excited in my life (besides getting married, of course :)

If anyone has an idea of a good place to go before the game, please let me know.

I'm so excited to be there with you all on saturday!

hell ya i grew up in colorado, what part do u live in?

If you are a die hard fan, you need to find a way to get to one of these games if not all of them. You must. This opportunity doesn't come often and life is about building memories and enjoying each day. We don't live lives to work or to do things we hate. This is the time to make that leap. Go for it!

Scoops

If you are a die hard fan, you need to find a way to get to one of these games if not all of them. You must. This opportunity doesn't come often and life is about building memories and enjoying each day. We don't live lives to work or to do things we hate. This is the time to make that leap. Go for it!

Scoops

I agree completely. It's costing me way too much to get out there and go, but I couldn't not go. This is why we love sports, for these moments.

Are you staying just for the game or for a couple days? I dont live close but im sure you can stay with some other fans to save some cash

No, I'll be staying from Wednesday to Sunday for games 1 and 2. I've already booked a hotel in Rahway, very convenient to reach by train. Wasn't too expensive, way cheaper than staying in NYC.

This ^^^^^