TICKETS!!!

Onddeck

If you are a die hard fan, you need to find a way to get to one of these games if not all of them. You must. This opportunity doesn't come often and life is about building memories and enjoying each day. We don't live lives to work or to do things we hate. This is the time to make that leap. Go for it!

Scoops

sounds to me like you are around 22, 23 years old. we've won 3 cups here, been to the finals 4 times. its not once in a lifetime. for me once in a life time was friday night, beating the rags in ECF, in OT in our building.

i am not paying 600$ for 2 tickets to game 1 and 2. I'll be in the building when the cup is, and thats it.

sounds to me like you are around 22, 23 years old. we've won 3 cups here, been to the finals 4 times. its not once in a lifetime. for me once in a life time was friday night, beating the rags in ECF, in OT in our building.

i am not paying 600$ for 2 tickets to game 1 and 2. I'll be in the building when the cup is, and thats it.

Tell that to a Leafs fan who's got wrinkles and cataract since the Leafs' last Finals GAME. The other poster's right, you never know when you'll get to see a Finals game. Yes Lou's brought a high standard of success around here but Lou, Marty, etc aren't going to be around forever either.

Pay whatever you want for tickets, I see enough ticket stuff on HF but basically the value of the ticket is whatever people are willing to pay for it. A lot of people were willing to pay presale prices. Those that weren't are getting rewarded for waiting for Game 1. But why pop someone's balloon, god forbid someone enjoy the thought of going to a Finals game without the cynics coming out and laughing about overpaying for it.

I wish I was 23, I'm really 41 but when they won the cups I was working 2 jobs and going to school and I had no time and a small budget. I could have gone, I wish I did, but that's one of my regrets. After they won in 2003 I put "seeing the Devils play in the SCF again on my bucket list." Tomorrow I can cross that off and if they can somehow earn the cup, it will be a lasting memory I'll never forget.

I regretted not going in 2003 but at least I have another shot now. To see them lift the cup and skate around and enjoy the moment with my fellow fans will be an experience I will not miss.

Scoops

I wish I was 23, I'm really 41 but when they won the cups I was working 2 jobs and going to school and I had no time and a small budget. I could have gone, I wish I did, but that's one of my regrets. After they won in 2003 I put "seeing the Devils play in the SCF again on my bucket list." Tomorrow I can cross that off and if they can somehow earn the cup, it will be a lasting memory I'll never forget.

I regretted not going in 2003 but at least I have another shot now. To see them lift the cup and skate around and enjoy the moment with my fellow fans will be an experience I will not miss.

Scoops

My only SCF game I've seen in my life(I'm 22) was game 5 in 2000. That was heartbreaking. I want to see them so badly if they have a chance to clinch it, but I'm on an extremely limited budget, i.e. there's more change in my pants pocket than there is money in my bank account. It's tough, I know we're used to competing every year, but as others have said, Marty and Lou won't be here forever and I don't know what this team will look like without them, as they've been there as long as I can remember.

I don't want to be 40-50 and look back saying how I wish I could have seen them win it because we've gone into a decades long Cup drought. On the other hand, I probably only have enough cash for 1 ticket to 1 game and that's every cent I have. It's a hard choice.

Maybe I am jaded b.c I have been in the building the 2 times they won the cup. But Friday night was just as unique for me. Waited my entire life to give it to ranger fans like we did last Friday. Hell that win may eclipse all 3 cups for me.

It sure was sweet wasn't it :cheers:

wheres a good section to get tix for? im talking like where real loud and rowdy fans sit.

I've sat all over during the playoffs, and everywhere I've sat has been rocking. Balconies behind the goals are the most rowdy in my opinion.

Is there no tailgating in any of the parking lots? Wtf

I do believe open container laws are enforced even in the parking lots. I also doubt NPD would take kindly to grilling with an open flame, lol. This has always been the downside to having an arena in a city.

FYI everybody. I walked past the ticket line at around 11am this morning and there were at most 15-20 people there. It is a Wednesday, so if you're planning on trying to wait for tix for game 2 or 5, which are Saturdays, I would plan to be there by 11 at the latest. If anyone is near the arena now, you still might be able to get in line and get a wristband/tix. I didn't go into the box office to ask what the price was for those seats, but some in line had the impression that they were $119, but they could just be misinformed as others said that was the price for the last round, so I would call the box office phone # and ask if you're tight on cash and want to make sure what it's gonna cost you before you spend a whole day waiting in line.

I had asked this earlier in the thread, but what has been the luck of buying tickets at the start of the game off the street sellers? what kind of prices have people been getting?

I can't imagine that it'll be cheaper to get tix that way than through stubhub. Unless you catch someone stuck with a ticket after the game starts. There's too many people who have enough money to blow and are going to try to get tix, so they're not gonna want to sell unless they're making a nice profit.

well thats what i mean.. waiting to 8 or 815 as the game is starting and ask one of those guys.. surely if its halfway through the first and they have tix in their hand they will sell them cheaper.. no?

Personally, I can't see any of those guys still being stuck with a ticket that late. Like I said, there's too many people willing to pay money to see these games.

Is there no tailgating in any of the parking lots? Wtf

No BBQ for sure but I have seen people hanging out and drinking in just about every parking lot around the arena. I've even walked down Mulberry with a beer in hand once or twice. The NPD has other things to worry about on game night. Just don't act like an idiot to drwa their attention and you should be fine.

well thats what i mean.. waiting to 8 or 815 as the game is starting and ask one of those guys.. surely if its halfway through the first and they have tix in their hand they will sell them cheaper.. no?

A buddy of mine had a hard time getting rid of a single for Game 3 in the last series versus the Rangers. I bet you will be able to get a good deal on a single if you wait that long.