TICKETS!!!

Onddeck

A buddy of mine had a hard time getting rid of a single for Game 3 in the last series versus the Rangers. I bet you will be able to get a good deal on a single if you wait that long.

Yep I would bet that as well. The same dudes are always out there too. This one tall loudmouth that seems to be the leader, an old guy who just wanders Championship plaza, a black guy, and a fat guy, and they all are working together.

Last season I got a ticket to a Flyers game for $10 at like 7:38 or something, got seated about 6 minutes in. Lower level. Granted, that was last season and regular season, but the prices will plummet once people make their way inside.

Edited by ghdi

I have yet to go to a game at Prudential Center. I have been away from Jersey for a while but I refuse to miss this. Can anybody tell me what the view is like from the uppermost balconies sides and ends?

I dont think there is a bad seat in the house in this arena. Sightlines are good. The building was made with hockey in mind.

I have yet to go to a game at Prudential Center. I have been away from Jersey for a while but I refuse to miss this. Can anybody tell me what the view is like from the uppermost balconies sides and ends?

I agree with ghdi, there isn't a bad seat. My personal favorites are the ends, whether its in the balcony or upper level. Absolutely fantastic viewpoint imo.

i know someone who is trying to unload 4 tickets to game 2. Forget the actual numbers of seats (thinking there was a 24) but i know its behind goalie cause i asked my wife and that s what she said, upper deck lower, im not sure.. Ticket value is about 285 if i remember right.the guy wants to sell them for 200 each, 700 for all four. they are located in the Mahwah area (upmost northern NJarea). Im going to bed but will check email in the morning. interested let me know and i will see if they are still availble. i was offered but cant afford it. Email is Mikeholmes17@gmail.com .

seats are section 4 row 20, seats 5-8.

Edited by sirbutlust

I know that most people here like to COMMENT on prices of tix trying to figure out what the cheap cheapest price which ever ticet would go for. Here is a list of pre-sale prices from L.A. most people there are just as pissed trying to get tickets as here. . . .just saying

L.A. prices for SCF out west

100 level between the blue lines will be $547.50 per seat.

100 level end sides $438 per seat.

200 level will be $338.25 per seat.

300 level will be $248.25 per seat.

I know that most people here like to COMMENT on prices of tix trying to figure out what the cheap cheapest price which ever ticet would go for. Here is a list of pre-sale prices from L.A. most people there are just as pissed trying to get tickets as here. . . .just saying

L.A. prices for SCF out west

100 level between the blue lines will be $547.50 per seat.

100 level end sides $438 per seat.

200 level will be $338.25 per seat.

300 level will be $248.25 per seat.

Plus the price of 2 hours of your Discretionary Time Off from work.

Anyone interested in 2 tickets to game 5 up in 117 let me know. I can email the tickets or I can meet you if you live on Staten Island (so you can have a nice hard copy of the ticket to save)SHoot me an offer via PM and we can go from there.

If anyone wants these I am looking for $350 for the pair.

Edited by jnuh

does anyone think lower bowl seats on stubhub will get to around $250 by tomorrow?

i got tickets last sat for game 2 at 5pm that day..that's when the lower seats drop to 200..they prob drop even lower if u wait til 6 or 7pm