NFL Week 8!!!

CRASHER

Give me credit .....I made no insane crazy loud noises letting my GF actually sleep through Dumbo going to the back....hell I even went for WATER and not booze going to the kitchen.....the season's OVER, the hell with that run Murray just made :P

I thought Romo was one step from dead from the highlight and the way everyone was talking, and now he's going back in?

Seeing his backup put up 10 points in the game kinda made him feel better me thinks :P

I lost my fantasy match-up by .3 points (120.4-120.1) because I couldn't get ONE MORE DeMarco Murray carry. Just ONE MORE carry for like 4 fvcking yards would've done it. But no. No. Nope. Of course not. I guess it doesn't help that I got goose eggs from both Torrey Smith and the Arizona defense, while leaving 24 points from Brandin Cooks on my bench. Unfvckingbelivable.

Edited by MadDog2020

I lost my fantasy match-up by .3 points (120.4-120.1) because I couldn't get ONE MORE DeMarco Murray carry. Just ONE MORE carry for like 4 fvcking yards would've done it. But no. No. Nope. Of course not. I guess it doesn't help that I got goose eggs from both Torrey Smith and the Arizona defense, while leaving 24 points from Brandin Cooks on my bench. Unfvckingbelivable.

Whatever, this is nothing compared to losing the championship game by less than a point, thanks to a meaningless garbage time seven yard reception by Jason Witten. 

Whatever, this is nothing compared to losing the championship game by less than a point, thanks to a meaningless garbage time seven yard reception by Jason Witten. 

This is nothing compared to the Jack Del Rio timeout fiasco.  Related to this game: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/nfl-investigating-timeouts-called-during-31517

That game cost Crasher several hundred dollars in both a money league playoff spot AND a new phone when his took flight.

From the perspective of the actual football game, still one of the all-time douchiest things ESPN has ever done (if the Jeff Fisher statement in the above link is true)

This is nothing compared to the Jack Del Rio timeout fiasco. Related to this game: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/nfl-investigating-timeouts-called-during-31517

That game cost Crasher several hundred dollars in both a money league playoff spot AND a new phone when his took flight.

From the perspective of the actual football game, still one of the all-time douchiest things ESPN has ever done (if the Jeff Fisher statement in the above link is true)

Holy sh!t, I would fvcking riot.

Always gotta be about THAT doesn't it....oh that poor Blackberry......and I still hate Jack Del Rio to this day for it.... fraker owes me $400 :P

Aside from "I hate you St. Louis" by McNugget and THAT Kurt Warner game, name me another memorable "I got fvcked" fantasy sports moment in our group worth talking about where someone got meaningfully screwed,

Holy sh!t, I would fvcking riot.

Not only did I riot but if the phone was a foot more to the left I might have killed Laflamme with the velcity and rage the blackberry flew across my living room......he didn't even THINK of asking for a ride home at that point :P