Authentic RBK ELIAS Jersey for Sale

DevilinLA

Thought I'd give the fans here a shot before I hit the 'Bay...

I'm thinking about possibly selling my Elias jersey:

Here's the info:

Reebok AUTHENTIC Elias #26 Jersey

Home Red 6100

Size 56 w/Fight Strap

Pro Stitched

Includes: 25th Anniversary Patch, Captain's "C"

Smoke/Pet Free Home,

I have basically worn it to 1 Kings game, short of that it never comes out, hence I'm thinking about losing it.

Asking: $230.00ish +Shipping OBO

The cheapest I've seen for customized authentics is around this price (usually $185.00 jersey + $60 - 90 for the pro stitch customization), adding the extra for the addition (including stitching)the "C" and "25th".

Let me know if anybody's interested....then we'll talk pics and such...

Edited by DevilinLA

BTW, this one is not the new 07-08 EDGE jersey that everyone is complaining about.

This is the 2006-07 so its the older style that most tend to think fit and wear better.

No Longer Being made I guess?...

Just so you know... you might want to check your prices... I mean if you are going to post this on ebay, (and this is just my opinion), you won't get very many hits because of the price....

Look at it this way... I can get a current authentic jersey of a generally "more liked" player.... for 100 bucks cheaper, or you can get a signed one for 40 bucks cheaper.

I don't want you to think I'm trolling, just looking out :)

I agree the price is too high, but that Parise is a size 46 in a Reebok Edge 1.0 and unless you're a woman, that isn't fitting an average adult guy and anyone smart would never buy an auto'd jersey that isn't certified.

Edited by SJP20

I agree the price is too high, but that Parise is a size 46 in a Reebok Edge 1.0 and unless you're a woman, that isn't fitting an average adult guy and anyone smart would never buy an auto'd jersey that isn't certified.

Don't worry guys, I didn't take it the wrong way.

So with a little research...

I'd probably be willing to work in and around $200.00, hence the best offer.

The jerseys left on Ebay under that price are usually:

1.) Small 46 or 48's

2.) New Edge jersies (Its the better 06-07 RBK series)

3.) N0 extra pacthes

4.) $$$ is made up in the high shipping charge

So, while there a few for a little less $, I think some of the other factors (Color, size, RBK series, Patches) justify the price.

Regardless...I'm listening to offers....

Otherwise I can always keep it!

Thanks for the advice though!

Edited by DevilinLA

...or an Edge jersey in general. :P

I actually like those Edge jerseys, believe it or not!

It took me awhile to get used to the new look, but once i bought a few game worns, wore them around i liked the fit as you didn't feel like you were swimming in them. I know alot of people dispise them, but i guess they are something that needs to grow on you.

This upcoming season there will not be any of the "dress shirt" type tails and they won't form fit as tight, so they'll look a bit better. :clap:

This upcoming season there will not be any of the "dress shirt" type tails and they won't form fit as tight, so they'll look a bit better. :clap:

I don't know I just don't think there was any reason to change the way the jerseys currently were.

As for the tails on the back, that is definitely good news, where did you find that out from?

FWIW, you're wrong on both of those points. In the first bid, he gives his height and weight and says that it fits those paramaters...

And the autograph comes with a COA... (read a little bit, buddy)

The seller of the Parise states "It is a size 46, which is about a men's small/medium. I'm 6'3'' 235lbs and this size fits like a t-shirt."

He's being sarcastic and literal. Can you picture a man that big in a jersey that size? It'll look like an underarmour shirt. One wrong move, he'll tear it. I'm 6'0 180# and i fit comfortable in a Edge size 54.

Second, the auto jersey? Unless you buy an autographed jersey on eBay that comes from a reputable collectibles manufacturer like Steiner or Upper Deck, i wouldn't touch an auto'd jersey from someone on eBay if *you* paid for it. A COA is a worthless piece of paper unless the item itself is real. I can fake an auto, issue an COA, and that doesn't make it real especially on a simple signature such as Elias'.

All in all, it's LA's jersey and can sell it for whatever he wants and even though it might be a bit high, i hope he gets what he asks for it.

Edited by SJP20

I don't know I just don't think there was any reason to change the way the jerseys currently were.

As for the tails on the back, that is definitely good news, where did you find that out from?

At this year's Meigray Game Worn Expo we were told in a roundtable discussion that the hem's were changing and the jerseys fit would be a bit bigger, but not much, in the arms.

The Rangers were the only team that modified their hems last season away from the dress tail style due to a request from none other then Sean Avery.

The seller of the Parise states "It is a size 46, which is about a men's small/medium. I'm 6'3'' 235lbs and this size fits like a t-shirt."

He's being sarcastic and literal. Can you picture a man that big in a jersey that size? It'll look like an underarmour shirt. One wrong move, he'll tear it. I'm 6'0 180# and i fit comfortable in a Edge size 54.

Second, the auto jersey? Unless you buy an autographed jersey on eBay that comes from a reputable collectibles manufacturer like Steiner or Upper Deck, i wouldn't touch an auto'd jersey from someone on eBay if *you* paid for it. A COA is a worthless piece of paper unless the item itself is real. I can fake an auto, issue an COA, and that doesn't make it real especially on a simple signature such as Elias'.

All in all, it's LA's jersey and can sell it for whatever he wants and even though it might be a bit high, i hope he gets what he asks for it.

Wow, I didn't intend for this thread to spark this debate.

Regarding the sizes - a 52/54/56 are realtively comfortable sizes for an average man, but it differs, pending on the person's size.

Their are a number of Size (S,L,XL) to measurement (48 - 60) ratio charts online (shopnhl.com) - so people can research for themselves.

I can tell you that an Authentic 46 is an extremely small jersey for most.

I agree w/unknown poster (he's quite jerey-knowledgeble) about the COA's being worthless unless their Steiner or Upper Deck certified, and the seller in reference on EBAY is offering $1000 in cash if he's lying, it would be interesting to see a buyer try to take advantage of a gaurantee like that. Although I believe that Ebay requires all sellers manufacture some sort of COA for sports autographs.

Regardless, I'm not trying to rip anyone off, just trying to find a possible good home for it - for a fair price.

I own a few jerseys, and know about what they cost to get the pro-stitch, patches, "C" and proper size. If some can find a better deal go for it, myself, if I could have paid a similar price for the whole package (w/o having to get custom lettered and patches) - I would have personally done it, as most of own Authentics have cost me more. If you can find an Authentic w/all this for something like $150.00 - go for it.

Anyways, to any interested I'll still entertain offers....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.