Everyone is soooo perdy!! :rolling:

INCEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:puke:

what do you think this is? philly?

;)

NQGLHMHANAHF.jpg

That's my hotornot pic. Hey, don't make fun, hotornot is easily the most amusing website on earth.

And don't knock me pic, 392 people have rated me an average of 7.4... not bad I guess?

OMG OMG OMG! HOT OR NOT! ha ha ha I forgot about that site...I should post

my pics...JK :D

Let's play a game!!!!!

http://www.reccentral.net/images/girlsteam.jpg

who can find Ally?????

:lol:

So Ally were these pics taken from the webcams my former company installed in the girls bathrooms (since they made us set up PCs in ALL the locker rooms that was sick enough.. not to mention finding that jar of Petroleum jelly in the boy's locker room.. egads !!).. but I had to make said wisecrack since it's been too long and that was TOO easy :D

(wow that thread took a good chunk out of my cable modem bandwidth too.. can't blame the slow speeds on people hitting my site now :P ) but anyway.. I only post this pic cause she makes me look better and half the pics I have are banned.. I have NO clue who she is.. she was out in the lot after game 4 vs Ottawa and I was taking pics for the website to share the feel of the old place for those who can't get to enjoy this year's playoff experience and she asked for her pic to be taken with me.. and hell, it's nice to have some deluding myself pics right ?? :) .. do I even need to say who is who ??? I take AWFUL pics :P

yeah-RIGHT.jpg

I see some potential hook-ups here?!

heh, I don't think I'd know how to deal with inter-poster dating. :lol: 'Cause we all know that if it went awry, certain posters would be taking sides, and then the forum would be torn in two, and blah blah blah blah DRAMA!

But there certainly be some lookers on these forums, that's for sure -- eXtra bonus to posting here! :D

So who wants me 'n Sheeps' phone numbers? ;) We're available for double-dates.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.