2007 Rutgers Football thread

metallidevils

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes, those black jerseys look UGLY especially in contrast with the red helmets :puke:

Do fans ever really buy these crap 'novelty' jerseys? I guess they must because teams keep throwing them out there but I see maybe one out of every ten thousand fans wear one of these junk new brands (I guess that sells well but fans probably buy them and don't wear them :P).

Edited by Hasan4978

Yikes, those black jerseys look UGLY especially in contrast with the red helmets :puke:

Can't agree any more!

Those things are awful and personally I am sick of teams that want a third jersey and just "reverse the colors"

LAZY!!

man Ito is an AWFUL punter :P

The good news is I doubt they wear those jerseys again after yet another disgraceful performance. I don't want to hear about Rutgers' 'big play' receivers any time soon, that unit in particular was embarassing. I've never seen a group of WR's suck collectively like that all in the same game. I realize it was subpar weather but come on, they all looked like Justin McCariens wannabes :P

Only thing left to watch with Rutgers now is the crappy bowl game they get to (assuming they do get 7 wins and the Big East is good enough to get them invited to one).

Edited by Hasan4978

• 3 weeks later...