GDT New Jersey Devils at Philthy 730PM MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

Time to take down the 'special' cousins down south. Strategy; keep pressing but don't shoot too much, wait for Bryz to snooze then attack. 

3643_10200938830417331_1356892352_n.jpg

Bryz is always generous to us, i expect nothing short of a 4 goal game for us. The objective, get scored less than 4 and we have our first win in a decade.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor … and surviving.

Are you an assassin? You're just an errand boy sent by grocery clerks to collect the bill.

The horror, the horror.

This kills me too -- it just gives me this burning love for hockey.  I smell the ice - the stench of plastic rubber and all synthetic material involved in hockey.   

Why do I feel this?  I should get that way about backstage or the smell of rosin in a ballet studio... well I do.  and I love a nice cream stick make-up base.  I pull that out of my old stage makeup kit just to smell sometimes...

Not too happy about Loktionov sitting. And they're putting Josefson in tonight, out of all people, the most injury prone and smallest centerman we have, against Philly...

I like Josefson, especially what he looked like at the end of last season/postseason. But, he hasn't given me anything near the impression this year that Loktionov has. I don't see why Lokti would sit, c'mon Pete...

I say why not to Josefson, let him have a few games. Maybe he shows something that actually gives him some trade value before he ultimately busts like Tedenby. LGD

Feed Tedenby some steroid infused chicken feed and we will have ourselves a jolly ole' time next season.

Edited by Biggie B