Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Huh. Weird. Where was it? And enjoy your camping. I'll enjoy my air conditioning while I sit my sweet ass on my sofa :P

That same 7-Eleven on South Ave. in Westfield. It was the third time I'd been there, first time it wasn't out of order.

Sofas and A/C are pretty sweet, not gonna lie. But jumping off of waterfalls and setting stuff on fire FTW.

Huh. Weird. Where was it? And enjoy your camping. I'll enjoy my air conditioning while I sit my sweet ass on my sofa :P

That same 7-Eleven on South Ave. in Westfield. It was the third time I'd been there, first time it wasn't out of order.

Sofas and A/C are pretty sweet, not gonna lie. But jumping off of waterfalls and setting stuff on fire FTW.

Alright, now I'm gonna have to go there today and see what the hell is going on in that screwy 7-11.

And I'll concede to you on the waterfalls and the fire, but you still have to sleep on the ground and wipe your ass with pine cones. :P

Edited by RSC

Greatings everyone. I'm testing out the site from my new blackberry. We are just passing through Albany in the schenectady area. 2 1/2 more hours to go. We passed up coxsackie as well lol :lol:

Greatings everyone. I'm testing out the site from my new blackberry. We are just passing through Albany in the schenectady area. 2 1/2 more hours to go. We passed up coxsackie as well lol :lol:

wave to Rowdy!

It's pronounced cook sockey - lame huh? SO will Andrew laugh when you pass Skinneck-titty?

Edited by Pepperkorn

It's pronounced cook sockey - lame huh? SO will Andrew laugh when you pass Skinneck-titty?

If they drove through Schenectady, they went the wrong way. :P

They're flying, though. They passed Saratoga over a half hour ago, they've gotta be past Lake George by now. I hope they realize it's gonna get real boring from here on out. Beautiful scenery, but not much in the way of civilization.

If they drove through Schenectady, they went the wrong way. :P

They're flying, though. They passed Saratoga over a half hour ago, they've gotta be past Lake George by now. I hope they realize it's gonna get real boring from here on out. Beautiful scenery, but not much in the way of civilization.

OH COME ON! I just wanted to type titty!! <_< details details. :rolleyes:

Yeah we are now up by Lewis and willsboro. I fell asleep for 45 minutes earlier. The scenary is really pretty but gets a little boring. :/

No I'm going to DE this Friday... maybe next Wednesday???

where/when? There may be titties to see at lunch timish.

No I'm going to DE this Friday... maybe next Wednesday???

where/when? There may be titties to see at lunch timish.

Leaving tomorrow... stopping in Wildwood for a side visit... then in DE Saturday for a BBQ, coming back Sunday depending on if there is hockey or not

Might I ask what the hell are you talking about ??? :blink:

I like sack better than titties. Tittties you see are all clean and just not fun. Sack is always irreverent some how. It's just funny! Although I know some women who are deeply offended by it. They want to have pants ( :rolleyes: pants? **sigh**) Vagina monologues shouted from the mountains (WHAT did I write? FREUDIAN MUCH! AHHHHhahahahahahahahahahahaha!) but lord forbid they even have to look at a dog's hairy ball sack they're all throwing up and offended at the belligerent show of force... it's sack!! SACK! All you have to do is reach out and tweak them and a dude's got the wind knocked out of him... How is that an exhibition of male dominance?

WHAT....ever <_<

Edited by Pepperkorn

So we are in Plattsburgh now at a local pizza place. The people here are really nice to the point its down right scary. Our waitress even wants to give us a list of things to do if we are bored!

In other news, we decided tomorrow we are gonna do Montreal in the first half of the day with a stop at broduers pizza place. Then hit up Ottawa in the second part with dinner to follow. Fun fun fun.

You sed you were going to be in DE Friday, and being as I'll be 30 minutes from there, then EVERYTHING is 15 minutes from the Del Mem Bridge, I figured I'd go over there for lunchish and hit a booby bar.

But you won't be there til Saturday so...

Tittties you see are all clean and just not fun.

Sack is always irreverent some how.

... How is that an exhibition of male dominance?

Fun is in what you do with 'em

Yes, kneel to my sack! :hail:

The tweaking would, of course, NOT be a great example, but slappen' 'em on her forehead! Now that's telling her what for!!

Hell! You'd even get a good closeup look at the irreverent sack you love!

A. Our waitress even wants to give us a list of things to do if we are bored!

B. In other news, we decided tomorrow we are gonna do Montreal in the first half of the day with a stop at broduers pizza place. Then hit up Ottawa in the second part with dinner to follow. Fun fun fun.

A. Did she include her #?

B. Color me post-909-124839284914.gif

You sed you were going to be in DE Friday, and being as I'll be 30 minutes from there, then EVERYTHING is 15 minutes from the Del Mem Bridge, I figured I'd go over there for lunchish and hit a booby bar.

But you won't be there til Saturday so...

Well since you put it THAT way

you still got my cell right???

I didn't think I was staying THAT long in Wildwood... I'm sure we can arrange something then B )

In other news, we decided tomorrow we are gonna do Montreal in the first half of the day with a stop at broduers pizza place. Then hit up Ottawa in the second part with dinner to follow. Fun fun fun.

Not giving yaselves much time in them places......c'mon giv'em a little respect!

Not giving yaselves much time in them places......c'mon giv'em a little respect!

Yeah but Jamie doesn't have a passport. I do. So we only have this one day. They said they'd let her pass on through each way once before cracking down on the passport situation. We don't have the money or the time to do another trip like this. We may end up sleeping in my car somewhere along the TCH or a parking lot somewhere. It may take two days haha.