Matteau and Henrique updates (Henrique officially called up)

cgb6397

Per Fire and Ice. Not sure who has seen this already, but haven't heard it talked about.

Matteau staying up,mdecision "won't be effected by his contract eligibility"

Henrique is day to day and Janssen on waivers gives them "flexibility"

As of 1/31 Henrique is officially called up with Janssen getting the Albany designation

Edited by cgb6397

Fayne sitting? Terrible, just fvcking terrible

I think it's time now....Can I get some Fire Scott Stevens posts here? If he'd been Oates you'd be calling for blood easily by now. "Rookie assistant has NO idea what he's doing!" -- but jeez we don't even have a "He's just Lou's pawn" going down. What gives - is he that intimidating?

Though in all fairness we did have a "DeBoer is an idiot" the second game of the season that had Larsson sitting. I was going to ask then why Stevens isnt' -- but I thought Id give it a little time.

:giggle:

I think it's time now....Can I get some Fire Scott Stevens posts here? If he'd been Oates you'd be calling for blood easily by now. "Rookie assistant has NO idea what he's doing!" -- but jeez we don't even have a "He's just Lou's pawn" going down. What gives - is he that intimidating?

Though in all fairness we did have a "DeBoer is an idiot" the second game of the season that had Larsson sitting. I was going to ask then why Stevens isnt' -- but I thought Id give it a little time.

:giggle:

Per Rich Chere:

"Mark Fayne out with arm injury"

I don't mind the Devils allowing Matteau to stick around and get more practice/instruction from the coaching staff. He's only missed a couple of games for the Armada by doing this and there is still plenty of season and playoff games for him to go back to even if the Devils take their time to send him back.