2012 Fantasy Football Draft Finished!

CRASHER

i know i picked alot of guys way too high, ive had a putrid draft so far, gunna have to build my team off waivers

Could you wait for the draft to END before you shuffle the "I'm gonna lose" card into your arsenal ??? :P

i know i picked alot of guys way too high, ive had a putrid draft so far, gunna have to build my team off waivers

Having one of the big five at QB sure helps, especially adding Jordy Nelson basically for free. Three of the final four teams last year had one of the big QB's (Rodgers - dr, Brady - VALUE, Newton - Clown), that's part of the reason I really wanted Stafford with the #4...but I figured the difference between Stafford and the next tier wasn't worth the difference between McCoy and the RB's that would have wound up falling to me at 21 and not starting to fill a position you need at least two starters at. Then again, I led all teams in scoring by a mile last year without one of the big five anyway.

So far the only thing I'm semi-second guessing myself on is passing up McGahee, I usually like to take that third RB early, but really I'd rather have a sure QB week in and week out and try to fill my flex spot/third RB later as opposed to constantly playing matchups with QB's. Plus McGahee has the same bye as McCoy. So much of how your draft goes depends on what everyone else does, you can't account for cooky trends or early runs on positions.

Edited by NJDevs4978

We need to Clown-Block clown more!

haha, I have no Bills on my draft list. They are not alone. I have several 0's, lots of 1's and a couple 2's for the amount of players on some teams I would even consider.

I'll draft in the morning. I'm too drunk tO pick right now

Bullsh!t....all the more reason to pick now....GET YOUR KICKER.....FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welp, I'm glad my drunk ass is smart enough to at least not make fantasy football picks. Yeesh.

I'll take Beanie Wells, RB, AZ

Bullsh!t....all the more reason to pick now....GET YOUR KICKER.....FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably would have wound up with Martin Gramatica :lol: