2012 Fantasy Football Draft Finished!

CRASHER

Nothing like sending the Californian a text at 5am his time to remind him to get off his ass and draft before I handcuff him with a WR :lol:

CMON me falling asleep early last night and failing to make a pick!!

LOL @ handcuffing me with Kenny Britt...oh the irony :lol:

"the clock doesn't run on weekends"

people are allowed to have lives after all :P

anyway....I needs me a QB, and he gave me all goddamn weekend to sit on this.....even though the Giant game horrifies me on this......

QB: Jay Cutler

and look we're in overdrive again :evil:

go get em Has B )

"the clock doesn't run on weekends"

people are allowed to have lives after all :P

anyway....I needs me a QB, and he gave me all goddamn weekend to sit on this.....even though the Giant game horrifies me on this......

QB: Jay Cutler

and look we're in overdrive again :evil:

go get em Has B )

Ill call it right now: 30+ TD for Cutler. Book it.

Cutler's going to light it up when the Bears have Forte AND Bush to run the ball, and a lousy pass-blocking OL? I know he's got Baby Brandon now but I'd have taken a couple of other QB's left before Cutler.

Cutler's pass protection issues to me had a lot to do with Mike Martz...those schemes are done I expect his sacked totals to decrease big time

Cutler's pass protection issues to me had a lot to do with Mike Martz...those schemes are done I expect his sacked totals to decrease big time

You didn't see the Giants game this weekend.....they made the Bears LT look like that stiff the Jets had out there....that's what worries me....given the Giant D-Line is near the top of the list, but when you have Jared Allen, Suh (and that Det D-Line) and Clay Matthews in the division....I'm a lil nervous.....

As well as his passing attempts.

That part I'm not worried about...less pressure, better decisions....and not to mention an elite WR to throw to who he has success with in the past.....